Latest Testing & Dev-Ops JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Software Engineers (Mid to Snr)
to £100K per Year
Developers of Critical Software and Infrastructure for the Emergency Services... Read more
Position: Software Engineers (Mid to Snr)
Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 (DOE)
Please note due to the awesome work my clients do with the emergency services all employees must go through police vetting; this means they cannot accept applicants that do not have the last 3 years continuous residency in the UK. We cannot offer visa sponsorship.
Software Engineer needed to join a fast-paced company that is one of the leading tech businesses that develop critical software and infrastructure for the emergency services and public safety control rooms.
As the Software Engineer you will be working within a Scrum team to analyse, design and develop software components to ensure my clients products enable the emergency services to continue with their amazing work. You will get the support, encouragement and training to flourish in your career.
What you will do doing:
- Continuous inspection and adaption of the development process
- Coding of individual software modules or programs
- Working closely with colleagues to share expertise and find creative solutions to technical problems
- Taking part in reviews of software items at all stages of development (Pull requests)
- A typical tech stack here is – TFS, Git, C#, WPF, REST, SOAP, SQL
- Qualified in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Passionate about coding, software and technology
- C#, C++, TDD, BDD, Delphi would be advantageous
- Recognition: Enjoy Employee of the Month & Team of the year.
- Flexible Employment: Flexible core hours to suit busy Lives.
- Wellness: Offering Wellness sessions along with Participating in Wellness week.
- Pension: Full & Comprehensive Pension.
- Food & Drink: Tea, Coffee & Juice provided.
- Continued Learning: Learning & Development Budgets, Plus regular offsite training days.
- Plus many more!
Senior QA Engineer
to €60K per Year
Pioneering Fintech!... Read more
- Are you a Senior QA Engineer & interested in redefining the FinTech industry?
- Have experience testing Java & Linux based systems?
- Keen to join a highly collaborative & passionate engineering team?
- Are you creative? Have ideas on improving QA and want to make a difference?
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, 55,000 SEK p/m
- 3000 SEK healthcare & wellness budget +3000 SEK lifestyle budget
- Subsidised lunches (always something you'll love!)
- Vacation rentals - save money on accommodation when you want a break 🙂
- Enhanced parental leave as well as being gifted a financial contribution (grant) from the company.
- Annual profits shared with everyone + Excellent pension and insurance package!
This is a rare opportunity to build something from scratch where you do not have to take anything existing into account. You will be given senior responsibilities from day one. You will have the ability to impact the strategic direction and the operational setup. Your learning curve will be steep and you will have the possibility to constantly challenge yourself out of your comfort zone. But most importantly, you will work in a cross-functional team with some of the most talented people in the market. Together, you will explore new technologies and design the banking services of the future. Those are things one cannot put a price on.
A FinTech start-up that is part of one of the most successful banking groups in Sweden.
THE MISSION? To totally revolutionise the Fintech and banking industry for the future.
HOW? Through the use of cutting-edge technology and pioneering new platforms and services focused.
The Role & what you'll do:
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer that's passionate about their industry - You'll be responsible for QA initiatives for a future platform based on Real Time analytics. The platform runs entirely on Google Cloud Platform and leverages key tools to enable high performing systems that can operate at serious scale.
Not only this, but you will fine tune the practices, policies and tools that will support these service long into the future.
- Ensure automated testing becomes an intrinsic part of our process
- Take lead, and be hands on, in creating and structuring the quality infrastructure
- Define, orchestrate, prioritize, communicate, lead and execute on test activities
- Advise the technical management team on necessary tests, proper organization for tests, and suitable tools for achieving efficient and comprehensive views of quality
- Regularly communicate quality issues to the broader team
- Mentor developers/testers and future quality assurance engineers to achieve high quality test cases
- Use your increasing knowledge of the systems technical aspects and business logic to build test cases
- Practical experience using Linux and Java
- Approx. 5 years in a QA related role with some exposure to leadership
- Hands-on use of typical QA tools for API and Java environments, eg, Cucumber and/or Jmeter
- Theoretical and practical background in performance and scalability testing
- Examples of cases where you've built test data for complex systems
- Strong communication skills, including English language
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to cloud platforms, especially Google Cloud Platform
- Experience or interest in the financial industry
Business Development Consultant
to £55K per Year
Internal role at TechNET Digital... Read more
Title: Business Development Consultant
Reporting to: Business Development Director
To identify and secure new job opportunities for TechNET IT’s Client Service Team on either a permanent or contract basis.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
Approx daily breakdown
TechNET IT Directors
TechNET IT Managers
All other TechNET IT consultants and administrators
All other TechNET IT employees
Any client of TechNET IT
All candidates and applicants.
Any suppliers to TechNET IT
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Team Leader/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and relevant employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team of consultants reporting to the Managing Consultant in the same functional area.
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required.