Latest Testing & Dev-Ops JobsReceive jobs like these by email
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
A well seasoned Developer to join the Leading Finance Broker in the UK, joining them as they revolutionise the digital experience within Finance.
This role is 100% remote working within a team that adopts a Scrum/Agile Methodology, the ideal candidate would incorporate agile values to their approach to the role.
- Working collaboratively within a team of Developers and QA’s on the design and development of enterprise applications.
- Unit testing code to assess the scalability and performance of the application prior to launch.
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify project requirements and the delivery pipeline.
- Creating bespoke solutions in accordance with the software ecosystem requirements, including patterns, practices, and maintainability of the platform.
- Creating REST API’s.
- Designing and Developing Databases including Azure.
- Working within the Laravel Framework to construct custom features such as routing, web pages and templating.
- 4+ Years Experience in Development
- Background within the Finance or Enterprise Industry
- Strong Experience working with PHP and Laravel
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with BDD and TDD.
- Experience creating REST API’s.
- Strong Knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- Strong Communication Skills.
United Kingdom - Manchester
... Read more
Position: Software Engineer
Software Engineer needed to join a world leader within the entertainment sector. As the Software Engineer you will need to be highly motivated, creative and have excellent problem-solving skills to work within an award-winning team.
A bit of what you will be doing:
- Help develop fun, engaging games.
- Working with various teams to help create & maintain existing and new products.
- Find possible issues & take action early on in the development lifecycle.
- Partake in Code Reviews.
- Share knowledge of code & game engine with teams.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience with OOP (object-oriented programming)
- Experience with either C, C++, C#, Java or Python
- Knowledge of Event Driven Architecture & State Engines.
- Ability to work on your own & in a team with great communication.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience working with Perforce or Similar.
- Experience working with UNITY