and Contract Digital Jobs
Worldwide Specialist in Digital Recruitment
Looking for your next hire? Contact us for a professional and seamless approach to compliment your business
Making Waves in Digital
Success is in our make up. Recruitment is who we are.
First-class digital recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET Digital offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class digital recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist digital recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology recruitment solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Get the app
The New TechNET Digital Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
Cloud Ops Engineer
Growing Software Security Company... Read more
Position: Cloud Ops Engineer
- Are you an experienced Cloud Ops Engineer?
- Do you take a proactive approach to your work?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of public cloud environments?
- Have you had experience 24/7 operational environment?
A Cloud Ops Engineer needed to join a vastly growing Software Security Company. You will be part of a new, growing team of NOC Engineers who will heavily be focused on monitoring the performance of their systems and platforms for their customers. This role will be for someone who takes a more proactive approach to their work.
A bit about you:
You will have experience working in a 24/7 operation environment that requires shift support.
- You will need to have experience working with various cloud environments. (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- You will need to have experience working with Linux administration & Operating systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL & SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Containers & Container Orchestration. (Kubernetes or Docker)
- An understanding of basic protocols such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of various program languages. (Python would be ideal)
- Good experience with version control systems.
- Knowledge of IaC (infrastructure as Code) & Cloud tools i.e. Terraform
- Experienced with command-line shells & experience with ticketing systems.
United Kingdom - Cambridge
to £45K per Year
... Read more
Role: Front-End Developer
Location: Cambridge, UK REMOTE during COVID-19
Rate: £40k to £45k + benefits
I am looking for a Front-End Developer to join my client on a permanent full-time (35-hour week) basis. You will be based at the Cambridge office and initially work from home, within the UK, in line with guidance.
As a Front-End Developer you will work within the Front-End Software Development Team, an Agile software development team responsible for front-end technologies product lines. The front-end software team works alongside the back-end development team and the QA team who together form our Applications Development Team.
- Experience building fast, secure, accessible websites that work across different browsers and devices
- Working knowledge of usability, accessibility and performance techniques
- Knowledge of version control, continuous delivery, iterative agile development
- Ability to work and collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and stakeholders
- Front end bundling tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience using pipeline tooling such as Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Octopus
- Experience working with automated vulnerability testing tools to implement remediations.
- Working knowledge of data interchange formats such as XML and JSON
- A user-centred approach to design and development
- Experience with graphic design applications
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Maintaining and working with style guides and design systems
- Using server-side code to produce dynamic pages (e.g., Razor)
- Experience developing with the .NET framework in C#
Senior Technology Business Analyst
United Kingdom - London
to £75K per Year
... Read more
Senior Technology Business Analyst needed to join a growing student accommodation business who specialise in providing high quality, safe, and secure spaces. You will be researching and gathering data to understand the status of the business and recommend strategies to resolve issues.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Gathering and manipulating data to understand business performance
- Providing strategic recommendations for technical and business issues
- Writing acceptance criteria and developing user stories and epics
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent understanding of ISEB techniques
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience with Jira, Microsoft Project and Power BI
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with StarRez and Yardi
- An ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience in working in a hybrid environment using both Prince 2 and Agile methodologies
Careers Secured in 2020
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET Digital Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET Digital did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET Digital to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET Digital were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET Digital again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
TechNET Digital were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNET on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNET took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.