and Contract Digital Jobs
Worldwide Specialist in Digital Recruitment
Looking for your next hire? Contact us for a professional and seamless approach to compliment your business
Making Waves in Digital
Success is in our make up. Recruitment is who we are.
First-class digital recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET Digital offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class digital recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist digital recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology recruitment solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Get the app
The New TechNET Digital Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
A well seasoned Developer to join the Leading Finance Broker in the UK, joining them as they revolutionise the digital experience within Finance.
This role is 100% remote working within a team that adopts a Scrum/Agile Methodology, the ideal candidate would incorporate agile values to their approach to the role.
- Working collaboratively within a team of Developers and QA’s on the design and development of enterprise applications.
- Unit testing code to assess the scalability and performance of the application prior to launch.
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify project requirements and the delivery pipeline.
- Creating bespoke solutions in accordance with the software ecosystem requirements, including patterns, practices, and maintainability of the platform.
- Creating REST API’s.
- Designing and Developing Databases including Azure.
- Working within the Laravel Framework to construct custom features such as routing, web pages and templating.
- 4+ Years Experience in Development
- Background within the Finance or Enterprise Industry
- Strong Experience working with PHP and Laravel
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with BDD and TDD.
- Experience creating REST API’s.
- Strong Knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- Strong Communication Skills.
D2C Growth Manager
United Kingdom - bracknell
to £60K per Year
... Read more
A well seasoned D2C Growth Manager to join the Pioneers within Brand Management, specialising within the Beauty Industry. This role would see you working with a business that value passion, transforming an ordinary product or brand into something extraordinary.
The ideal candidate would come from a strong Consumer Goods Background with 3+ Years Experience using Shopify extensively.
- Working collaboratively with the Head of E-commerce as you lead digital merchandising, focusing solely on content that encourages high levels of interaction and conversions.
- Managing the design and implementation of D2C Landing Pages, including New Product launches.
- Using CRO/SEO/UX to analyse the performance of online merchandising, including AB Testing to identify opportunities for engagement optimisation.
- Analysing website performance ranging from Product Searchability and Navigation to Relevant Content.
- Producing E-Commerce Reports displaying data relating to both campaign and product launch performance.
- Reviewing commercial positioning of products on Amazon including insights, customer reviews and feed ranking.
- 4+ Years Experience with Shopify.
- 4+ Years Experience with CRO, SEO and UX.
- Strong Background in FMCG.
- Experience using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- Background within Consumer Goods.
Digital Marketing Manager
United Kingdom - Kingston upon Thames
to £45K per Year
... Read more
Digital Marketing Manager needed to join a rapidly growing wellbeing business, with an impressive range of consumer products. You will be managing the digital marketing activities, specifically PPC and eCRM. You are a data and performance orientated individual with excellent communication skills, able to work well with multiple stakeholders.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Managing the digital channel marketing, working to optimize SEO and paid social media strategies, to boost traffic
- Liaising with agencies for digital advertising and affiliate marketing
- Planning strategically to enhance ROAS, grow the database and generate leads
- Lead the performance reporting and present findings to stakeholders
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent knowledge of PPC
- Experience with Klaviyo, or another eCRM platform
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, HotJar and Shopify
- An analytical driven, performance mindset
Careers Secured in 2020
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET Digital Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET Digital did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET Digital to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET Digital were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET Digital again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
TechNET Digital were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNET on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNET took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.