and Contract Digital Jobs
Worldwide Specialist in Digital Recruitment
Looking for your next hire? Contact us for a professional and seamless approach to compliment your business
Making Waves in Digital
Success is in our make up. Recruitment is who we are.
First-class digital recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET Digital offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class digital recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist digital recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology recruitment solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the app
The New TechNET Digital Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
Digital Delivery Manager (Â£64k + 20%, 4 days remote)
United Kingdom - Luton
... Read more
Digital Delivery Manager
- Are you an experienced Delivery Manager in the software/digital space?
- Are you well versed in managing Agile software development teams?
- Understand the details & importance of Scrum, Agile SDLC, coding standards, etc?
- Have you delivered solutions within a large and complex enterprise business?
- Understand how to engage with 3 parties, manage budget vs time, cost vs resource?
Location & Remote Working:
- 1-2 days per week in the office (Luton), 3-4 days remote
Salary & Package: £55-64k, <20% bonus, 7% pension, share scheme + flexi-benefits inc healthcare, childcare, dental and much more!
Voted Britain’s Most Admired Company in its sector for the 2nd year running, this £ multi-billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & Europe. When it comes to innovation and scale few companies compare. Their platforms are used by over 100 million people a year across 35 countries, and they lead the industry in digital, data, web, engineering and operations innovation.
The Role & Your Impact:
As a Digital Delivery Manager, you’ll focus on delivering a range of business-critical IT systems that are used by employees and customers globally. These platforms support business critical operations across 35 countries, are used by approx. 100million customers and more often than not, on a 24/7/365 basis.
You’ll manage the end-to-end implementation of new IT platforms that are paving the way for the company’s long-term technology & digital customer vision, with themes such as mobile/tablet, facial recognition, self-service, payments and booking to name a few.
- Manage the delivery of a diverse portfolio of new & upgraded systems to time, budget & quality
- Coordinate with a broad range of internal tech teams, business teams and external suppliers
- Truly understand the finer details when it comes to the software development life cycle, Agile software delivery, coding standards, scrum and the blockers that hinder delivery.
- Create & manage delivery plans to track delivery progress, including risks and dependencies
- Ensuring that all relevant design, quality & security governance processes are followed in line with IT Strategy and Architecture
- Continually drive process improvements within the Digital IT community
Amazon Marketing Manager
United Kingdom - London
to £50K per Year
... Read more
Amazon Marketing Manager
Amazon Marketing Manager required to join a leading manufacturer of consumer goods, with an exceptional brand presence both online and offline. You will take responsibility for owning the end-to-end delivery of all Amazon marketing activities including AMS, DSP, and Retail campaigns in order to drive sales through optimization.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Plan, implement and optimize Amazon campaigns to drive consumer engagement and sales.
- Utilize PPC best practices.
- Create messaging and brand assets compliant with Amazon standards
- Produce reports on ROI analysis, campaign tracking, promotion analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Ensure the increased traffic of own brand pages and product detail pages
- Continuously drive efficiencies and optimization in ROAS/ACoS.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in Amazon advertising platforms
- Strong aptitude with Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central UK
- Analytical approach with trend analysis and optimization experience
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle multiple activities at once
- Great communicator
It would be great if you also had:
- Knowledge and experience with Google Ads or Bing Ads
C# Azure Developer (Awesome FinTech - Fully Remote)
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
C# Azure Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Fully Remote
- Are you an up and coming C# Developer with skills/interest in cloud tech?
- Want to learn on B I G scale? Prepare to be amazed!
- Keen to work with a super cool FinTech that’s changing the industry?
- Happy to work remotely within a very smart & super collaborative engineering team?
- Fancy learning all elements of micro-services, CQRS and cutting services technology?
- At least 3 years of C# experience - competent with MVC, REST, Web-API, etc
- Azure (App Services, Functions, Queues, Blobs, Tables, Databases, Key Vault, Data Factory)
- Well versed in writing clean, clear, well tested, reusable code
- Good understanding of SOLID, Design Principles, TDD/Unit Testing and ideally C.I
- Bonus points if you’ve had exposure to Angular2>
- Microservices or Serverless architecture
- DDD / Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing or CQRS
- Angular.js, Vue.js OR React.js
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 4 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
As a C# Azure Developer, you can expect:
We've invested heavily in Azure as our cloud platform provider and now we want to further expand our development in this area. You will be leveraging this tech help build better & more scalable products for end users that reduce operational risk and increase revenue.
- Developing back-end services such as performance & scalability, security & resilience, data processing and system integrations.
- Tech such as C#, Web-API, REST, Azure, SQL, and working with Design Patterns.
- Opportunity to work full stack with Angular.
- A true Agile environment with Scrum Master; Poker, retro’s, peer reviews, sprints, stand-ups.
- Proper code delivery; TDD & thorough testing + C.I.
- A very smart team of 13 hand-picked elite software engineers + product specialists.
- A culture that runs on innovation and continually inputting YOUR ideas.
- Report directly to a CTO who’s sharp, on the ball, and “on the ground” with the team – highly respected & very knowledgeable.
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive, and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system.
How the team deliver code;
- A fine-tuned Agile scrum team who eat, sleep and breath quality code and good testing!
- 2-week sprints, daily stand-ups, Poker planning, unit tests/TDD, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration.
Technology & Tools used in the TEAM
- C# v5, coupled with MVC, .Net Core, SQL & Microservices
- Azure (DevOps, app services, functions, SQL databases, Data Factory, Logic apps and more)
- Angular7/8>, HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio, GIT, NPM, Xunit, Moq, Selenium and more
Salary: Approx £40-50k depending on experience
Careers Secured in 2020
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET Digital Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET Digital did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET Digital to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET Digital were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET Digital again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
TechNET Digital were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNET on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNET took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.