Latest Big Data & Cloud JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Lead Python & DevOps Developer
to £75K per Year
ID: Lead Python & DevOps
Lead Python & DevOps Developer... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Python & DevOps Developer for a permanent and mainly remote opportunity. This organisation is a leading research provider using real time analysis of visual intelligence to encourage better and more informed business decisions, reducing risk and uncertainty.
The Lead Python & DevOps Developer will lead the software / analytics team, steer technical strategies and contribute to the ongoing improvement of data processing and delivery pipelines in addition to supporting the analysis and delivery of data / insights to clients. These include state of the art products that provide valuable insights to property, retail, insurance and finance sectors.
As a Lead / Senior Python & DevOps Developer you will possess strong skills in Linux (Ubuntu) and ideally knowledge of Data science and Machine Learning
- Managing a small team consisting of Web Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and a DevOps Engineer
- Support the business through the development of technical strategies
- Ongoing development and support of Python related products, adhering to coding standards including GUI applications and DevOps scrips
- Supporting and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) infrastructure and servers
- Overall tech support to the business if required
- Ideally contribute to Data Science and Machine Learning activities
- Experience in managing small technical teams
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Expert knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Track record of working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other platforms such as AWS / Azure
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience in Data Science
- Node.JS exposure
- Understanding of HTTP
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Remote working / Home working
Data Systems Manager
to £37K per Month
Data Systems Manager... Read more
I am currently seeking a Data Systems Manager for an FTC opportunity to work remotely.
My client is a global provider of management solutions that help vulnerable communities continue to improve their local economy through effective conservation management.
The Data Systems Manager will support the business and its subsidiaries in the development of data collection, management and visualisation systems to steer and improve decision making for end-users.
The successful Data Systems Manager will be able to work effectively with stakeholders / end-users in the UK and overseas through the presentation of accurate and meaningful insights.
For the foreseeable future this role will be 100% remote but may involve some overseas travel in the future.
- Experience with an array of data and CRM systems
- Strong hands-one background in SQL
- Ability to work with a wide range of data including; quantitative, qualitative and spatial data
- Exposure to visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Ability to articulate results technical and non-technical staff
Customer Success Manager
to £50K per Year
Innovative Tech Company... Read more
Customer Success Manager
The opportunity to work with an innovative software company that helps power business whose information and content is critical to their operations in terms of market influence, risk knowledge, safety, compliance and publication revenues has arisen.
This company is on a clear upward trajectory with some huge business plans. They use data, information and intelligence to help drive decisions and improvement within business operations.
What you will be doing
- You must be a self-starting, process-oriented, customer facing person to integrate with an experienced team of software solution engineers.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the technical requirement discovery process, prototype specification and project management for final scope and project deliverables.
- You will be owning the technical UI/UX test scripts, customer acceptance testing, warranty period and defect/fix testing process.
- You will be maintaining the technical project specific feature and function documentation, help pages, videos, upgrades and release plan process.
- Be a product ambassador who is confident to speak to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Support the commercial and technical operations with projects and opportunities.
- Support customers and key channel partners with customer requirement understanding, project management within DevOps, UI/UX testing and technical documentation;
The must haves:
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for web-based technologies;
- Previous experience in autonomous working and strong time management skills;
- High levels of attention to detail with a focus on providing a good user experience;
- Provide outstanding customer service, having excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret data and report on this;
- Able to work collaboratively within a technical team environment, whilst driving specific objectives individually;
- Skilled at multi-tasking and prioritising with excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, PowerBI);
- Must demonstrate a positive and helpful attitude, and have a passion and interest for customer UI/UX experience;
- Desire to work in an environment of rapid growth and an ability to not get frustrated with last minute changes;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets/KPIs;