Latest Big Data & Cloud JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £75K per Year
JUNIOR / MID / SENIOR ENGINEERS NEEDED... Read more
This is the opportunity to work with a leading Grow-up who specialise in fine-tuning your Dog's food using first-class algorithms.
- Play an active role as part of a team that is defining and delivering a data infrastructure architecture plan which builds the capability we need for the coming years. That will involve bringing online new storage and warehousing solutions, devising where and when to bring streaming and real-time analytics into the picture.
- Build scalable platforms.
- You'll always be looking for ways to improve the reliability and monitoring of our current stack (based mostly on Python, Airflow, MySQL, Snowflake & dbt - all running in the cloud on AWS).
- You will work with the Data team to make sure we level up to collect and store every useful data point and help get the results of the analysis into as many places as possible
- Work collaboratively with the team, Analysts, Data Scientists and Developers on how to best make use of data infrastructure and how to efficiently deal with large amounts of data.
What they are offering:
Work in an office full of dogs, with a team full of ideas. Plus these awesome benefits:
- Reward - We offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
- Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
- Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
- Time-out – 25 days’ paid holiday which will increase to 26 on your 2nd year anniversary and 27 on your 3rd year anniversary, plus an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year, we'll also give you a day off each year to volunteer in your community
- Family - Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Interest-free loan to help you with your rental flat deposit
- Eat – Free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, we have a special breakfast on Fridays!
- Social – Regular team and social events
- Health– Discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
- Pension - Pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
- Travel – Interest-free season ticket loan and bike to work scheme
Have a dog? They’ll get some benefits too:
- Free products – all products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
- Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
- Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
- Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell
Business Development Consultant
to £55K per Year
Internal role at TechNET Digital... Read more
Title: Business Development Consultant
Reporting to: Business Development Director
To identify and secure new job opportunities for TechNET IT’s Client Service Team on either a permanent or contract basis.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
Approx daily breakdown
TechNET IT Directors
TechNET IT Managers
All other TechNET IT consultants and administrators
All other TechNET IT employees
Any client of TechNET IT
All candidates and applicants.
Any suppliers to TechNET IT
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Team Leader/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and relevant employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team of consultants reporting to the Managing Consultant in the same functional area.
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required.
Data Insights Analyst
to £40K per Hour
Data Insights Analyst... Read more
I am currently seeking an Insight & Data Analyst for a permanent opportunity with my client in Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
- Take full responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (both internal and external) to identify and develop new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Run and manage consistent reporting and post-campaign analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations from to contribute to the ongoing development, evolution and improvement of programmes
- Analyse performance against test scenarios and to prove/disprove differing propositions to determine and predict future results
- Through the use of data tools to expose insights, trends and patterns in data which will add value to customer and client campaigns
- Endeavour to seek alternative methods to present data that enable quick and accessible reading for the end user
- Experienced user of customer databases and analytical tools (PowerBI, SPSS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of, or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way