Latest Big Data & Cloud JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Oracle Systems Analyst; E-Business Suite (EBS)
to £45K per Year
ID: Oracle Systems Analyst; E-Business Suite (EBS)
Oracle Systems Analyst; E-Business Suite (EBS)... Read more
I am currently seeking an Oracle Systems Analyst for a permanent opportunity with client in Northamptonshire. The role is currently 100% remote until at least summer and will require 2 days a week onsite post COVID.
The Oracle Systems Analyst (EBS) will work in the HR Systems team and will maximise the use of HR systems through improving data quality and streamlining processes. You will ensure that all changes are documented and communicated with stakeholders / users and contribute to user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts.
- Act as the bridge between all teams in the HR Centre and be the “go-to” for all things Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) related
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to encourage the adoption and proper use of the suite.
- Perform data uploads into Oracle when needed and assist other team members across the HR Centre with support issues.
- Play a key role in in developing UAT strategies
- Proven HR and Payroll knowledge and experience with Oracle e-Business (EBS) suite.
- Proficient in Office 365 with Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Taleo would be beneficial.
- Experience of using a call logging system like Oracle Service Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Demonstrate an aptitude to understand the business requirements and respond in a timely manner.
- Experience in producing clear requirements documentation and associated plans for testing.
Enterprise Architect; Cloud / DevOps
to £95K per Year
ID: Enterprise Architect; Cloud / DevOps
Enterprise Architect; Cloud / DevOps... Read more
I am seeking an Enterprise Architect with a strong focus on cloud infrastructure for a permanent job opportunity with my client in North London (100% remote until at least summer with flexible options post COVID).
This client is a household name and one of the largest of their kind with over 8,000 employees and systems that are used by millions of people a year. They have made significant investments into cloud infrastructure over and have an opening for an Enterprise Architect (Cloud) to spearhead the future direction of their infrastructure capability.
- Shape the direction of cloud enterprise architecture across the business.
- Act as the “go-to” for all things cloud / data centre / automation/ DevOps related within the enterprise function.
- Work with stakeholders across the business and build lasting relationships with various functions including Infrastructure, Networking, IT Operations, Configuration Management and Service Management
- Contribute to the development of tech strategies and policies at an enterprise level
- Encourage a cloud focussed culture across the organisation
- Strong enterprise architecture skills, with a focus on aligning strategic business requirements and the IT architectures & roadmaps needed to deliver.
- Extensive experience in infrastructure architecture across private & hybrid cloud environments
- Track record of end-to-end migration to the cloud of key business applications including defining target operating model across internal teams, cloud vendors and 3rd parties
- Experience defining infrastructure architecture for workload deployments including physical/virtual, containerised and serverless hosting models
- Exposure to various styles of application architecture from traditional tiered to microservices architectures.
- Ability to lead on the design and application of ‘DevOps’ tooling in production.
- Expert in technology and practices necessary to support CI/CD and CM pipelines
- Comprehensive experience of IT service management and operations practice and technology including logging and monitoring, Service Catalogue & CMDB, maintenance, incident, and event management automation
- A genuine appreciation of solution architecture, software and solution delivery practices, IT infrastructure and application architecture.
- Familiarity with practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.
- Ability to engage effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to haves:
- A hands-on background in DevOps related tools (Jenkins, Ansible, TeamCity)
- Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong knowledge of systems management (ServiceNow, SolarWinds)
Senior Python Engineer
to £100K per Year
Remote/Bristol... Read more
Senior Python Engineer
Bristol (2x per month in the office)
Senior Python Engineer required to join a technology business that is on a mission to drive positive global change through data. You will work on a greenfield product which is being built on AWS. As a Senior Engineer you will play a role in mentoring other members of the team while delivering high quality code.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Working as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Delivering robust scalable code
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team member
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience mentoring other team members
- Experience building Cloud Native applications in AWS
- Strong experience in Python
- Experience of continuous integration and delivery
- AWS, Lambada, Docker and Kubernetes