Latest Data Science & Analytics JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Data Engineer; SQL, Power BI, APIs
to £45K per Year
ID: Data Engineer; SQL, Power BI, APIs
Data Engineer; SQL, Power BI, APIs... Read more
I am currently seeking a Data Engineer for a permanent job opportunity with my client in East Sussex. The role will be around 90% remote post covid! This organisation a prominent event solutions business (virtual and physical) attracting up to 15,000 visitors.
The Data Engineer will take responsibility for the end-to-end lifecycle of all customer data withing within the group. You will develop processes and technical strategies, manage integrations, and deliver insights to improve business processes.
- Manage all data feeds and work with stakeholders to ensure all data sources are accurate.
- Define, implement, and manage integrations across the data ecosystem.
- Contribute to the overall data strategy within the business.
- Work the event and tech director as they work towards transforming the perception of data
- Experience working with an integration platform and APIs
- Strong technical skills, including SQL, advanced Excel and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Power BI
- Strong communication and people skills; comfortable managing people at all levels of the organisation
- Able to work with limited supervision and show initiative where relevant.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent general IT and MS Office skills
Lead Software Engineer
to £100K per Year
Remote - Bristol... Read more
Lead Software Engineer – Python/React
Bristol (2x per month in the office)
We are searching for a talented Lead Software Engineer with expertise in python and react to join a technology business that is on a mission to drive positive global change through data. You will work on a greenfield product leading and mentoring an ambitious team of developers, taking responsibility for technical and design leadership, from defining product roadmaps to ensuring agreed solutions are delivered to the highest standards.
Some of what you will be doing:
· Supporting your team of engineers to deliver world-class technical solutions.
· Overseeing the techniques, tools, and technologies your team is using.
· Providing mentoring to ensure each team member reaches their maximum potential.
· Collaborating with the Product Manager to keep the focus on product direction at all times.
· Suggesting improvements to the technical solutions across the organisation
· Hands-on engineering while supporting and guiding the team.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
· Previous experience leading a Software Engineering Team
· Strong experience with Python
· Experience in React.
· Strong communication skills and an ability to support and mentor a team.
It would be great if you also had:
· Experience with Django and Typescript
Insight & Data Analyst (FTC); Power BI, SQL, Statistics
to £40K per Year
ID: Insight & Data Analyst (FTC); Power BI, SQL, Statistics
Insight & Data Analyst (FTC); Power BI, SQL, Statistics... Read more
I am currently seeking an Insight & Data Analyst for a 6 month fixed-term contract opportunity with my client in Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
- Take full responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (both internal and external) to identify and develop new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Run and manage consistent reporting and post-campaign analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations from to contribute to the ongoing development, evolution and improvement of programmes
- Analyse performance against test scenarios and to prove/disprove differing propositions to determine and predict future results
- Through the use of data tools to expose insights, trends and patterns in data which will add value to customer and client campaigns
- Endeavour to seek alternative methods to present data that enable quick and accessible reading for the end user
- Experienced user of customer databases and analytical tools (PowerBI, SPSS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of, or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way