Latest Data Science & Analytics JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to €65K per Year
PHP... Read more
Up to £65,000
Would you like to join a €1bn turnover business in a country with one of the highest standards of living in Europe? We are currently looking for a talented PHP engineer to join a global leader in health supplements based in Luxemburg. You will join a committed collaborative team working to create a tailor-made web solution with e-commerce features.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience as a Backend Engineer writing clean PHP code to develop highly functional web applications
- Understanding of Frontend Development
- In-depth understanding of the entire we development process
- LAMP stack
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience of C#, Ruby or Java
- Any exposure to ecommerce or payment platforms
In return you will get:
- Free health products
- Free gym with personal coach
- Team lunches
- Christmas Bonus 50% of your monthly salary
- Performance bonus
- Vacation bonus of £1200
- Support with purchasing or leasing a car from BMW
- Supported relocation to one of the safest countries in the world
*We cannot currently offer sponsorship on this position but we can support you in covering relocation costs.
Business Development Consultant
to £55K per Year
Internal role at TechNET Digital... Read more
Title: Business Development Consultant
Reporting to: Business Development Director
To identify and secure new job opportunities for TechNET IT’s Client Service Team on either a permanent or contract basis.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
Approx daily breakdown
TechNET IT Directors
TechNET IT Managers
All other TechNET IT consultants and administrators
All other TechNET IT employees
Any client of TechNET IT
All candidates and applicants.
Any suppliers to TechNET IT
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Team Leader/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and relevant employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team of consultants reporting to the Managing Consultant in the same functional area.
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required.
Digital Acquisition Manager
to £60K per Year
Digital Acquisition Manager... Read more
I am currently seeking a Digital Acquisition Manager for a permanent opportunity with my client in London. This organisation is a leading provider of financial solutions to SMEs in the UK. Combining the stability and strength of bank finance and the latest cutting-edge platforms they support their clients with the financial solutions need to allow them to grow and thrive.
The Digital Acquisition Manager will generate traffic through organic / paid search marketing, social media, SEO, affiliates, display and email with the goal of driving qualified conversions. You will work with the Marketing Director and collaborate with various teams including; data, design, content and sales to conceive, manage, analyse and optimise campaigns to drive customer growth.
- Push customer acquisition through digital channels – maintaining and constantly optimising
- Work with the Marketing Director to plan digital marketing and ensure paid media strategy is executed to meet / exceed targets.
- Manage and develop email marketing program, data segmentation and performance to ensure optimal performance
- Own inbound strategy, improving current channels to increase the number of inbound leads.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute experiments throughout the ‘acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral’ funnel – identifying insights and key opportunities for improvement.
- Research and advise on external technology-driven marketing initiatives focusing on customer acquisition.
- Optimise web analytics and business intelligence (BI) tools to better understand customers and exploit insights in marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to evaluate and optimise growth strategy and ultimate performance.
- Manage budgets and report on ROI.
- Build robust reporting and attribution capability that provides diagnostics and optimisation opportunities.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance. Landing page testing and optimisation.
- Strong understanding of keyword research and implementation.
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns as well as delivery reports.
- Experience with website migration and website hosting platforms. Google and Bing Certified (preferred).
- Strong project management skills in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Advanced digital analytics experience (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/social media analytics).
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, as well as online tools such as Hubspot and Pardot.
- Comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets.
- Proven digital marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing.