Latest Engineering & Development JobsReceive jobs like these by email
C# Azure Developer (Awesome FinTech - Fully Remote)
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
C# Azure Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Fully Remote
- Are you an up and coming C# Developer with skills/interest in cloud tech?
- Want to learn on B I G scale? Prepare to be amazed!
- Keen to work with a super cool FinTech that’s changing the industry?
- Happy to work remotely within a very smart & super collaborative engineering team?
- Fancy learning all elements of micro-services, CQRS and cutting services technology?
- At least 3 years of C# experience - competent with MVC, REST, Web-API, etc
- Azure (App Services, Functions, Queues, Blobs, Tables, Databases, Key Vault, Data Factory)
- Well versed in writing clean, clear, well tested, reusable code
- Good understanding of SOLID, Design Principles, TDD/Unit Testing and ideally C.I
- Bonus points if you’ve had exposure to Angular2>
- Microservices or Serverless architecture
- DDD / Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing or CQRS
- Angular.js, Vue.js OR React.js
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 4 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
As a C# Azure Developer, you can expect:
We've invested heavily in Azure as our cloud platform provider and now we want to further expand our development in this area. You will be leveraging this tech help build better & more scalable products for end users that reduce operational risk and increase revenue.
- Developing back-end services such as performance & scalability, security & resilience, data processing and system integrations.
- Tech such as C#, Web-API, REST, Azure, SQL, and working with Design Patterns.
- Opportunity to work full stack with Angular.
- A true Agile environment with Scrum Master; Poker, retro’s, peer reviews, sprints, stand-ups.
- Proper code delivery; TDD & thorough testing + C.I.
- A very smart team of 13 hand-picked elite software engineers + product specialists.
- A culture that runs on innovation and continually inputting YOUR ideas.
- Report directly to a CTO who’s sharp, on the ball, and “on the ground” with the team – highly respected & very knowledgeable.
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive, and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system.
How the team deliver code;
- A fine-tuned Agile scrum team who eat, sleep and breath quality code and good testing!
- 2-week sprints, daily stand-ups, Poker planning, unit tests/TDD, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration.
Technology & Tools used in the TEAM
- C# v5, coupled with MVC, .Net Core, SQL & Microservices
- Azure (DevOps, app services, functions, SQL databases, Data Factory, Logic apps and more)
- Angular7/8>, HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio, GIT, NPM, Xunit, Moq, Selenium and more
Salary: Approx £40-50k depending on experience
Senior Oracle Developer
United Kingdom - Hemel Hempstead
... Read more
Senior Oracle Developer needed to join a growing software solutions company who specialise in ensuring the efficiency and smooth running of public services. Working within their development team, you will be empowered to make technical decisions from the outset. You are a proactive problem solver, who thrives in collaborative team environments.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Ensuring the smooth running of existing software
- Maintaining systems through coding functions and unit testing
- Developing new software applications based on user requirements
- Working to ensure system security
- Communicating confidently with stakeholders to combat issues and ensure customer satisfaction
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- A Degree in Computer Sciences or a related subject
- Experience working with Oracle Technologies (e.g. Oracle XML DB and Oracle Apex)
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Scrum and Agile
- An excellent understanding of SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with CSS
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Experience with XML
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience of Pro*C
Senior GO Backend Engineer (FULLY remote, Â£90K-Â£110k)
United Kingdom - remote
to £110K per Year
... Read more
Role: Senior GO Backend Engineer
Salary: £90,000 - £115,000 DOE
Location: Fully remote
We’re looking for a Senior Go Backend Engineer to join a small backend team. You’ll be critical to building the user-facing products, as well as the behind-the-scenes systems required for us to offer these products.
The backend stack consists of Go and Node.js / TypeScript services, communicating using gRPC. This all culminates in a GraphQL API that is used by our mobile app. We use Kubernetes with the Google Cloud Platform, including its Firestore & Datastore databases, BigQuery, Pub/Sub and more.
For this role you’ll be expected to primarily write Go code, as well as occasionally contribute to their TypeScript based services. You shouldn’t be averse to interacting with Kubernetes or Google Cloud Platform either if that’s what’s needed to ship.
Prior experience building and maintaining cloud native, microservice-based products is a necessity.
Collaboration, within the engineering team and across the organization, is critical for our success.
Experience with software development platforms like GitHub is a must.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Programming (yay!)
- Helping colleagues, for instance through the code review process
- Keeping our services running
- Researching new problems
- Proposing solutions
- Building tools to make our jobs easier
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Bring a collaborative spirit
- Are pragmatic and solve the right problem at the right time
- Take pride in shipping their work
- Share their own unique perspective