Latest Engineering & Development JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Lead Python & DevOps Developer
to £75K per Year
ID: Lead Python & DevOps
Lead Python & DevOps Developer... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Python & DevOps Developer for a permanent and mainly remote opportunity. This organisation is a leading research provider using real time analysis of visual intelligence to encourage better and more informed business decisions, reducing risk and uncertainty.
The Lead Python & DevOps Developer will lead the software / analytics team, steer technical strategies and contribute to the ongoing improvement of data processing and delivery pipelines in addition to supporting the analysis and delivery of data / insights to clients. These include state of the art products that provide valuable insights to property, retail, insurance and finance sectors.
As a Lead / Senior Python & DevOps Developer you will possess strong skills in Linux (Ubuntu) and ideally knowledge of Data science and Machine Learning
- Managing a small team consisting of Web Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and a DevOps Engineer
- Support the business through the development of technical strategies
- Ongoing development and support of Python related products, adhering to coding standards including GUI applications and DevOps scrips
- Supporting and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) infrastructure and servers
- Overall tech support to the business if required
- Ideally contribute to Data Science and Machine Learning activities
- Experience in managing small technical teams
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Expert knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Track record of working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other platforms such as AWS / Azure
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience in Data Science
- Node.JS exposure
- Understanding of HTTP
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Remote working / Home working
Data Systems Manager
to £37K per Month
Data Systems Manager... Read more
I am currently seeking a Data Systems Manager for an FTC opportunity to work remotely.
My client is a global provider of management solutions that help vulnerable communities continue to improve their local economy through effective conservation management.
The Data Systems Manager will support the business and its subsidiaries in the development of data collection, management and visualisation systems to steer and improve decision making for end-users.
The successful Data Systems Manager will be able to work effectively with stakeholders / end-users in the UK and overseas through the presentation of accurate and meaningful insights.
For the foreseeable future this role will be 100% remote but may involve some overseas travel in the future.
- Experience with an array of data and CRM systems
- Strong hands-one background in SQL
- Ability to work with a wide range of data including; quantitative, qualitative and spatial data
- Exposure to visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Ability to articulate results technical and non-technical staff
Full Stack PHP Developer
to €4.2K per Month
Cool Creative Studio!... Read more
- Are you a Full-Stack PHP Developer with 3+ years of experience?
- Are you super creative and work well with design teams?
- Have strong experience coding responsive and interactive websites?
- Keen to join an amazing creative studio with cool people?
**IF YOU HAVE A PORTFOLIO TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THIS**
The company: A bold creative studio offering a range of services across branding, creative digital solutions and next-generation digital marketing platforms.
Clients include major global brands boasting amazing websites, right down to small brands working on next-generation animation and interactive content.
Our work is HIGHLY unique and sets us apart from our rivals. We have a super cool team with some very creative minds.
What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be someone that has current or past experience working for a creative/digital agency.
- You'll have experience working on a range of cutting edge responsive websites and understand technology trends
- You'll be creative and aware of not just your code, but also your UI visuals.
- Able to work seamlessly with UI and UX Designers, often getting involved with wireframes or mock-ups
- Someone that can demonstrate a strong portfolio of work OR good client URLs to showcase your work
Experience & Skills Needed:
- At least 3 years of PHP web development (framework experience is a bonus)
- MUST have worked with interactive and responsive websites
- No stranger to a fast-paced agency environment working in Agile