Latest Engineering & Development JobsReceive jobs like these by email
UC Support Engineer - Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business
Remote UC Support Engineer - Perm OR Contract... Read more
Role: UC Support Engineer – Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
My client, a leading Unified Communications provider, is currently looking for an experienced specialist UC Support Engineer with a focus on Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business to join their growing support team working remotely. This organisation is really flourishing in the current climate and needs driven, technically astute heads to join their high-performing team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an IT services support environment
- Proven experience providing technical support with O365, Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), Skype for Business (SfB), and any Voice knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientated
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Additional language skills would be beneficial
to €60K per Year
React.JS... Read more
Frontend Developer (React)
Frontend developer using react required to join a global health and wellness business based in Luxembourg. This award winning business are represented in 34 countries and need you to support their mission of creating a beautiful web solution. This opportunity will see you joining a committed team who work in a highly collaborative environment with an excellent culture and fantastic list of benefits. Relocation support will be provided for the right candidate.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Use your code to updrade and improve existing websitess
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Project work in a small dynamic team
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Strong experience with ReactJS
- Understanding of server-side scripting & processes
It would be great if you also had:
- Understanding of at least one server-side language like PHP, C# or Ruby
- Familiarity of CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
Senior QA Engineer
to €60K per Year
Pioneering Fintech!... Read more
- Are you a Senior QA Engineer & interested in redefining the FinTech industry?
- Have experience testing Java & Linux based systems?
- Keen to join a highly collaborative & passionate engineering team?
- Are you creative? Have ideas on improving QA and want to make a difference?
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, 55,000 SEK p/m
- 3000 SEK healthcare & wellness budget +3000 SEK lifestyle budget
- Subsidised lunches (always something you'll love!)
- Vacation rentals - save money on accommodation when you want a break 🙂
- Enhanced parental leave as well as being gifted a financial contribution (grant) from the company.
- Annual profits shared with everyone + Excellent pension and insurance package!
This is a rare opportunity to build something from scratch where you do not have to take anything existing into account. You will be given senior responsibilities from day one. You will have the ability to impact the strategic direction and the operational setup. Your learning curve will be steep and you will have the possibility to constantly challenge yourself out of your comfort zone. But most importantly, you will work in a cross-functional team with some of the most talented people in the market. Together, you will explore new technologies and design the banking services of the future. Those are things one cannot put a price on.
A FinTech start-up that is part of one of the most successful banking groups in Sweden.
THE MISSION? To totally revolutionise the Fintech and banking industry for the future.
HOW? Through the use of cutting-edge technology and pioneering new platforms and services focused.
The Role & what you'll do:
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer that's passionate about their industry - You'll be responsible for QA initiatives for a future platform based on Real Time analytics. The platform runs entirely on Google Cloud Platform and leverages key tools to enable high performing systems that can operate at serious scale.
Not only this, but you will fine tune the practices, policies and tools that will support these service long into the future.
- Ensure automated testing becomes an intrinsic part of our process
- Take lead, and be hands on, in creating and structuring the quality infrastructure
- Define, orchestrate, prioritize, communicate, lead and execute on test activities
- Advise the technical management team on necessary tests, proper organization for tests, and suitable tools for achieving efficient and comprehensive views of quality
- Regularly communicate quality issues to the broader team
- Mentor developers/testers and future quality assurance engineers to achieve high quality test cases
- Use your increasing knowledge of the systems technical aspects and business logic to build test cases
- Practical experience using Linux and Java
- Approx. 5 years in a QA related role with some exposure to leadership
- Hands-on use of typical QA tools for API and Java environments, eg, Cucumber and/or Jmeter
- Theoretical and practical background in performance and scalability testing
- Examples of cases where you've built test data for complex systems
- Strong communication skills, including English language
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to cloud platforms, especially Google Cloud Platform
- Experience or interest in the financial industry