Latest Creative & Design JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £48K per Year
Leading brand in the travel industry... Read more
This is the opportunity to work with a leading name in the travel industry. You’ll be designing across a wide range products for hundreds of thousands of customers.
As a User Experience Designer within the Ecommerce team, you will have the opportunity to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our range of web, mobile and internal systems – to give our customers the inspiration they need to find and easily book their dream holiday. To do this you’ll be working collaboratively with UX colleagues, UI designers and developers in an Agile development environment, and creating and maintaining effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
How you will make an impact as a User Experience Designer
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- As a User Experience Designer, working within the Ecommerce team you will be delivering enhancements to a range of customer-facing sites that reach thousands of customers on a daily basis.
- Your responsibilities are largely made up of the typical User-Centred Design process, working within an Agile development team, across desktop, mobile and responsive experiences. These include understanding the customer booking our different types of holidays, assessing the quality of their experiences via qualitative and quantitative methods, evaluating websites and applications to understand trends and best practices within and outside the travel industry, and identifying and promoting issues and opportunities with the existing websites.
- You’ll be applying this insight to the key priorities that the Product Owner will manage, as well as being a strong advocate for the customer in driving new requirements forward, using tools such as personas and journey maps.
- You’ll progress your findings through the discovery phase into concepts that will drive customer and business benefits through developing sketches, wireframes, and prototypes as necessary. At each stage, you’ll be happy sharing your findings and collaborating with the wider team to validate and optimize your ideas, which will be usability tested and refined. You’ll then collaborate with the visual design and technical teams to ensure that your designs are clearly understood and translated into high-quality, working solutions.
- To do all this within our Agile environment, you’ll need to be able to get up to speed quickly, in order to understand the needs of customers, the objectives of the business and the technical capabilities of the systems involved. You’ll also need to be a good communicator, and able to maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and colleagues of various disciplines.
What you will bring as a User Experience Designer
- An enthusiastic User Experience Designer, with at least 2 years’ hands-on experience in full UCD lifecycle in a commercial, Agile environment
- A proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with mobile, desktop and most importantly responsive design experience
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with good oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Proficient at wireframing and prototyping (using tools such as Visio, Axure)
- A collaborative, pragmatic approach
- Hard-working and dedicated
Prior to any interview, you’ll need to provide a portfolio of your previous work.
Business Development Consultant
to £55K per Year
Internal role at TechNET Digital... Read more
Title: Business Development Consultant
Reporting to: Business Development Director
To identify and secure new job opportunities for TechNET IT’s Client Service Team on either a permanent or contract basis.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
Approx daily breakdown
TechNET IT Directors
TechNET IT Managers
All other TechNET IT consultants and administrators
All other TechNET IT employees
Any client of TechNET IT
All candidates and applicants.
Any suppliers to TechNET IT
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Team Leader/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and relevant employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team of consultants reporting to the Managing Consultant in the same functional area.
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required.
IT Recruitment Consultant
to £25K per Year
Trainee - Senior £40-70k OTE... Read more
IT Recruitment Consultant
If you are ready to work in an enriched, core effort focussed environment with significant support to build your desk and enjoy a balance between work and life then this is the right opportunity for you.
The option to work remote for some of the working week also exists.
A disruptive, forward thinking agency formed in 2001 with over 25 years IT recruitment experience. TechNET IT currently has 4 distinctive brands covering all markets namely TechNET IT, TechNET Digital, TechNET CxO and TechNET Immersive.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive commission Structure
- Incentive trips (UK, European and Worldwide)
- Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym
- Subsidised (Dental, Physio, Prescriptions and Chiropractor)
- Flexi Working Hours
- Potential for remote working
Focusing on developing business both new and existing clients, you will be expected to engage and grow new and existing accounts which require an enhanced level customer service, as well as some prospects or 'developing’ accounts. Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
Working towards a monthly GP target which will be set in conjunction with your account base.
Engage new clients with a consistent message regarding your capabilities.
Cross selling additional services
Grow profitably with existing accounts
Proactively attain customer and market knowledge
Maintain a high-profile presence in the account driving towards a long-term commercial partnership.
Working in a dual desk environment you will be expected to focus on the mainland European markets within the Sales and IT market with focus on the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. Working with new and existing accounts, the successful candidate will have experience of developing accounts to engage with new business areas and contacts. The primary role is to develop and establish relationships with hiring managers and client contacts to nurture the accounts, improve conversion of placements. With an industry renowned name and a track record of providing fantastic service to their customers this is the perfect opportunity to join a company where you can truly grow as an individual and as a recruitment professional within the European territory.
Specialising in both contract and permanent recruitment across offices in Milton Keynes and Maidenhead, TechNET already have a significant footprint within the UK market and as a result we are expanding the Maidenhead office to extend our reach into the European market.
- 12 months+ experience of working within IT or Sales recruitment industry as an account manager/account development consultant and/or in a 360 capacity.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing contacts to expand sales
- Experience of developing and enhancing new revenue streams from existing business
- Proven track record of working towards / exceeding sales targets
- Results / achievement orientated - quality driven
- Customer sales and service orientation
- Persistent, driven - demonstrates core sales behaviours consistently
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise effectively Excellent communication skills