Latest Creative & Design JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Creative & Content Manager
to £80K per Year
REMOTE - Major Global Brand!... Read more
Creative and Content Lead ( AKA Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer)
Package: £60-80k + benefits
Location: 100% remote
The Creative & Content Lead acts as a hands-on motivator for the whole Creative and Content team and is primarily accountable for executing brand visions by capitalizing on their extensive marketing and creative expertise and providing creative direction across Category, and Market Insight.
You will form part of the Marketing Leadership team and will lead your team to success whilst working in harmony with Market Activation Director, Market Leads, Direct to Consumer leads and so on.
You will truly understand of the importance creativity and content plays in 360-degree media campaigns, as well as D2C processes and best practice. Naturally, you will translate marketing goals into strategic objectives and manage the creative process from concept through to production and execution.
Key Areas Of The Role:
- Creative - Direction/Concepts
- Strategic - Processes/Core Strategies/Perspective
- Team Mgmt - Lead Creative Team (Motivate), Create Culture, Understand interaction between other teams, stakeholder mgmt.
- Considerable exposure within a Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer, or similar position
- Agency, Consultancy, or client-side marketing team background
- Commercial awareness of how a business works before changes can be made
- Leading and building creative teams
- Strategic expertise and vision, able to present ideas and manage business objectives
- A credible portfolio is ideal! (we look for scale, brands, creative execution, and craft/vision)
IT Recruitment Consultant
to £70K per Year
Software Development / Front-end focus... Read more
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Dependent on experience
To be considered for the role you need to have:
- 3+ years recruitment experience within tech/software development
- Must have been successful within a 360 role - credibility is key
- Highly knowledgeable within your vertical market
Who are we?
- We're the digital arm of the TechNET IT Group with 20 years of trading history and are lucky enough to be partnered with incredible clients around the world, from embryonic start-ups right through to major blue-chips and household brands.
- We're a boutique SME agency, not an old school corporate ad you'll be surprised just how differently we do things.
- We're incredibly down to earth people who care about one thing - how we can all be successful.
- Expect to join a team who are passionate, outgoing, respectful, and collaborative who will go out of their way to help you succeed. This isn't cut-throat, much the opposite!
- As a business, we're all about fairness and giving everyone in the business a say about decisions that are made so that you have a voice and input, and we encourage ideas wherever possible.
- Our goal is to manage you in and up as quickly as possible.
- We have a tonne of knowledge within the business with many consultants having 5-10 years of experience and likewise, all the benefits from a larger recruitment group such as operations, marketing, L&D & finance. Needless to say, our process is as refined as it gets.
Technology & Tools?
- We believe tech is fundamental to staying ahead of the competition & so our tech stack constantly evolves. We are way ahead of most agencies and you'll be amazed how deep our tools go, and how many hours we save you each day.
- We have LinkedIn Premium accounts per consultant, a modern and usable database with LinkedIn parsing integration, AI tools for 24/7 candidate pipelining, automation platforms, BD campaign tools, colleagues who can X-ray search and dive into GitHub, plus a marketing team that share your content with over 50,000 of our followers.
What's in it for you?
- Growth - The opportunity to work with a very talented team and learn new things
- Flexibility - Option to run a perm, contract, or hybrid desk (UK, USA, or Europe)
- Progression - A clear, defined, and genuine route for progression - you're in control of your career
- Autonomy - you'll have input into the business and be listened to about your ideas
- Tech - All the tools you need to make it happen!
- Value - You'll feel valued & respected from day one. Period.
- Commission - One of the best structures outside of London with numerous perks, trips & bonuses
If you're interested, then apply & should your application be a good match we'll get in touch!
to £70K per Year
Interaction Designer... Read more
UX Interaction Designer
Up to £70,000
UX Interaction Designer needed to join an exciting Tech Transformation Consultancy business based in London. You will capture users' needs and focus on bringing the user journey to life, aligning user outcomes with the business strategy. You will assess the current and future state and recommend measurable improvements.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Translating abstract problems into a roadmap to identify tangible solutions.
- Conducting user research and create visualisations to effectively summarise key insights.
- Creating wireframes of user interface
- Collaborating with a talented team of engineers from concept to delivery
- Influence senior stakeholders on the direction of user experience across the business.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or similar
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Good knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Confidence in communicating with clients and senior stakeholders.