Digital MarketingReceive jobs like these by email
Creative & Content Manager
to £80K per Year
REMOTE - Major Global Brand!... Read more
Creative and Content Lead ( AKA Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer)
Package: £60-80k + benefits
Location: 100% remote
The Creative & Content Lead acts as a hands-on motivator for the whole Creative and Content team and is primarily accountable for executing brand visions by capitalizing on their extensive marketing and creative expertise and providing creative direction across Category, and Market Insight.
You will form part of the Marketing Leadership team and will lead your team to success whilst working in harmony with Market Activation Director, Market Leads, Direct to Consumer leads and so on.
You will truly understand of the importance creativity and content plays in 360-degree media campaigns, as well as D2C processes and best practice. Naturally, you will translate marketing goals into strategic objectives and manage the creative process from concept through to production and execution.
Key Areas Of The Role:
- Creative - Direction/Concepts
- Strategic - Processes/Core Strategies/Perspective
- Team Mgmt - Lead Creative Team (Motivate), Create Culture, Understand interaction between other teams, stakeholder mgmt.
- Considerable exposure within a Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer, or similar position
- Agency, Consultancy, or client-side marketing team background
- Commercial awareness of how a business works before changes can be made
- Leading and building creative teams
- Strategic expertise and vision, able to present ideas and manage business objectives
- A credible portfolio is ideal! (we look for scale, brands, creative execution, and craft/vision)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
to £40K per Year
Awesome FinTech SME - 100%% remote... Read more
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 SPECIALIST
- Are you a Dynamics 365 specialist?
- Keen to take ownership of the Dynamics 365 domain?
- Fancy working within a well-run SME in the exciting FinTech scene?
- Customising & integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems
- Taking the lead and driving CRM development
- Competent working with technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Well versed in Dynamics 365 licensing
- Azure, Office 365, Power BI, SharePoint, Click Dimensions
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 5 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
Your mission & responsibilities:
- Dynamics 365 has become a fundamental component of the business processes and so a specialist is required to help us unleash its full potential and integrate it with other built and COTS platforms.
- As integration increases so will the complexities and challenges within the role and so it's safe to say no 2 days will be the same and the learning opportunity will be rewarding.
- Currently, there is no owner of CRM within either the dev team or business, so this is a great opportunity to mould this area into your own and have complete autonomy. Fundamentally you will own the relationship and link between technology and CRM as well as Click Dimensions.
- You'll be fully immersed in the areas of the CRM that are fully utilised, including client & lead tracking, Marketing & email automation, lead and client data storage, business processes and also flows.
- From a technical point of view you will be owning the creation and maintenance of custom entities, as well as managing and monitoring workflows and business process flows.
- Managing testing and promotion from sandbox to live.
- Working with dev' teams to build custom fields and entities as required to interact with both technical and business requirements
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive, and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system
Package: Approx. £35-40K + long term future share options, pension, flexible working, state of the art laptop + one of the smartest teams around!
Programmatic Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing... Read more
Programmatic Marketing Manager
Salary dependant on experience
Programmatic Marketing Manager needed to join a global leader in industrial supplies. You will use your deep knowledge of eCommerce and MarTech to drive data-based decisions across the rapidly evolving marketing function, taking the lead in translating complex programmatic jargon into commercially digestible information which you will present to senior stakeholders.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Driving an eCommerce data marketing program
- Leading AdTech operations
- Working across multiple platforms/ecosystems (google, adobe, salesforce)
- Driving Programmatic Marketing internally
- Media Planning
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
- Technical Expertise of the programmatic landscape and how it impacts the consumer experience
- Solid experience in programmatic operations (inhouse or agency)
- Strong AdTech knowledge
- Confidence in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders.