Digital MarketingReceive jobs like these by email
Lead Data Insights Analyst; Power BI, SQL, SPSS, R
to £60K per Year
Lead Data Insights Analyst... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Data Insight Analyst for a permanent job opportunity with my client Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
The Lead Data Insight Analyst will take responsibility for data insight analysis for a handful of well-known businesses in the client's portfolio. You will take part in strategy meetings and offer expertise at all stages from concept to delivery.
- Data Management: Responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (internal and external) in order to identify and create new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Performance Reporting: Running and managing reporting and post-campaign analysis delivering actionable insights and recommendations from these in order to continually develop, evolve and improve programmes
- Output Generation/Visualization: Use Power BI to uncover insight, trends and patterns in programme data which will add value to customer and client campaigns. Prepare and present compelling and impactful analysis and findings to internal teams and clients using language and terms which can be easily understood by the audience addressed
- Strong experience in databases and analytical tools (Power BI, SPSS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way
- Experience of leading a small team