Latest Architecture & Delivery JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Enterprise Architect; Cloud / DevOps
to £95K per Year
ID: Enterprise Architect; Cloud / DevOps
Enterprise Architect; Cloud / DevOps... Read more
I am seeking an Enterprise Architect with a strong focus on cloud infrastructure for a permanent job opportunity with my client in North London (100% remote until at least summer with flexible options post COVID).
This client is a household name and one of the largest of their kind with over 8,000 employees and systems that are used by millions of people a year. They have made significant investments into cloud infrastructure over and have an opening for an Enterprise Architect (Cloud) to spearhead the future direction of their infrastructure capability.
- Shape the direction of cloud enterprise architecture across the business.
- Act as the “go-to” for all things cloud / data centre / automation/ DevOps related within the enterprise function.
- Work with stakeholders across the business and build lasting relationships with various functions including Infrastructure, Networking, IT Operations, Configuration Management and Service Management
- Contribute to the development of tech strategies and policies at an enterprise level
- Encourage a cloud focussed culture across the organisation
- Strong enterprise architecture skills, with a focus on aligning strategic business requirements and the IT architectures & roadmaps needed to deliver.
- Extensive experience in infrastructure architecture across private & hybrid cloud environments
- Track record of end-to-end migration to the cloud of key business applications including defining target operating model across internal teams, cloud vendors and 3rd parties
- Experience defining infrastructure architecture for workload deployments including physical/virtual, containerised and serverless hosting models
- Exposure to various styles of application architecture from traditional tiered to microservices architectures.
- Ability to lead on the design and application of ‘DevOps’ tooling in production.
- Expert in technology and practices necessary to support CI/CD and CM pipelines
- Comprehensive experience of IT service management and operations practice and technology including logging and monitoring, Service Catalogue & CMDB, maintenance, incident, and event management automation
- A genuine appreciation of solution architecture, software and solution delivery practices, IT infrastructure and application architecture.
- Familiarity with practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.
- Ability to engage effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to haves:
- A hands-on background in DevOps related tools (Jenkins, Ansible, TeamCity)
- Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong knowledge of systems management (ServiceNow, SolarWinds)
Insight & Data Analyst (FTC) SQL, Power BI, Statistics
to £40K per Year
ID: Insight & Data Analyst (FTC) SQL, Power BI, Statistics
Insight & Data Analyst (FTC) SQL, Power BI, Statistics... Read more
I am currently seeking an Insight & Data Analyst for a 6 month fixed-term contract opportunity with my client in Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
- Take full responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (both internal and external) to identify and develop new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Run and manage consistent reporting and post-campaign analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations from to contribute to the ongoing development, evolution and improvement of programmes
- Analyse performance against test scenarios and to prove/disprove differing propositions to determine and predict future results
- Through the use of data tools to expose insights, trends and patterns in data which will add value to customer and client campaigns
- Endeavour to seek alternative methods to present data that enable quick and accessible reading for the end user
- Experienced user of customer databases and analytical tools (PowerBI, SPSS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of, or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way
Digital Head of Delivery
to £800.00 per Day
Digital Head of Delivery - Public Sector... Read more
Role: Digital Head of Delivery
Contract Length: 2 Months Initial – strong possibility of extension
Location: London / Remote
IR35: In Scope
Day Rate: Up to £800
My client, a large scale public-sector organisation is seeking an experienced and passionate Digital Head of Delivery to develop strategic department-wide solutions, providing a focus for evolving best practice.
- Working in collaboration with the workforce planning team to ensure the appropriate technical capacity and capability is in place to design, develop and build digital services
- Building technical capability for own technical area and, by partnering key stakeholders, build technical awareness across the department
- Assisting in recruitment of new in-house digital and other technical skills and capabilities
- Experienced design leader with a strong design practitioner background
- Ability to lead change within complex organisations
- Able to apply Agile mindset
- Experience of Digital Service delivery
- Comfortable in fast paced environments with complex delivery processes
- Internal project management experience
- Public sector experience essential
- Experience using Gsuite
- Mapping tools & design software