Enhance your career journey within the architecture & delivery sector
An in-demand role within the IT & digital space, the ability to connect business needs to technology architecture, strategy, and resources is fundamental to success. As technology evolves, it takes a keen eye to deliver solutions that work for both the business and the customer.
Our specialist recruitment consultants are here to help if a new architecture & delivery job is on your horizon. Explore the latest opportunities and get in touch.
Latest Architecture & Delivery Jobs
Senior Solutions Architect
United Kingdom - London
to £162108.00 per Year
... Read more
Role: Senior Solutions Architect
Salary: up to £124,850
Additional Compensation: £37,000 bonus
My client, a leading Cybersecurity company specializing in managed security and response, is looking to hire a Senior Solutions Architect. This is a technical pre-sales position that will see the successful candidate provide support to an assigned sales territory. Integrating technical know-how with highly attuned sales skills, the candidate will collaborate with a colleague from the sales team to achieve quarterly net-new sales.
- Working closely with a sales colleague, achieve agreed sales targets
- Consult with clients and prospects to define their csec requirements
- Drive client engagement through presentations, workshops, and other activities
- Design, scope and propose cybersecurity solutions
- Build and maintain outstanding knowledge of the cybersecurity technology and vendor landscape
- Tailor client engagement to their level of understanding
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships, leveraging these to maximise commercial outcomes
- Work collaboratively with cross-function teams throughout the organisation
- Act as an evangelist for the eSentire brand
- Keep up to date on current cybersecurity news and breaches
- Support the sales forecasting process
- Support the solutions architecture team with coaching, mentoring, and subject matter expertise
- Obtain industry and vendor certifications as required
- Excellent technical pre-sales experience
- Thrives working to sales targets
- Experience and understanding of one of more of following cybersecurity technologies: MDR, NDR, EDR, EPP, SIEM, Cloud Security, Network Security, Threat Intelligence, Managed Security Services, Security Operations, Digital Forensics & Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security Policies & ProceduresDetailed understanding of IT infrastructure & architecture
- Cybersecurity experience (MDR/MSSP/similar)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in cybersecurity, computer engineering, computer science, or similar analytic field
- Cybersecurity certifications from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, CSA, CompTIA, Offensive Security, etc
- Cybersecurity or technology certifications from Microsoft, AWS, Google, Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, Sumo Logic, etc
Senior Technology Delivery Manager (Â£80-95k + 30%, 80% remote)
United Kingdom - Luton
... Read more
Senior Technology Delivery Manager
- Are you an experienced Senior Delivery Manager in the technology space?
- Keen to join the forward-thinking start-up arm of a major £3B global business?
- Well versed in delivering bespoke software & tech projects/programmes?
- Highly experienced within Agile tech and product teams?
- Ambitious, keen to drive change and see yourself as a future senior tech leader?
Location & Remote Working: 2 days p/week in the office, 3 days remote
Package: £80-90k, <30% bonus, 7% pension, share scheme, healthcare, childcare, dental and more!
- At least 8 years of technical delivery experience (not service delivery)
- Strong track record in delivering large scale but bespoke technology projects
- Well versed in modern Agile methodology, including Dev-Ops
- Experience working in a high-speed environment NOT a slow-moving corporate
- Commercial acumen and working with directors/board
- Strong stakeholder management skills - MUST be approachable yet assertive
- Technical knowledge and E-commerce sector experience are a bonus
The Company: Voted Britain's Most Admired Company in its sector for the 2nd year running, this £ multi-billion online business is the largest of its type in the UK & Europe. When it comes to innovation and scale few companies compare. Their platforms are used by over 100 million people a year across 35 countries, and they lead the industry in digital, data, web, engineering and operations innovation.
Your Impact: You'll join an exciting start-up arm launched in 2019 which is already seeing credible growth and has ambitious operational plans for the next few years. You'll benefit from the financial security, investment and brand name of the group company but work independently from them with homegrown teams who've adopted their own unique process and agile methods from day one, with little to no technical debt. Sounds great, right?
As a Senior Technology Delivery Manager and reporting to the Tech Director, you'll focus on delivering a broad spectrum of new and existing bespoke E-commerce platforms used by customers and B2B partners around the world. Circa £10M or projects are funded for this year but £20-£25M are already outlined for 2022 and 40 hires planned.
- Build and govern a robust delivery process that stems from tried and tested experience that's low in risk but high in efficiency.
- x2 direct reports (Technical BA's) but work with a wider function of some 60+ people
- Slot into a product focused function that are cloud-native and Agile/Dev-Ops first
- Understand the challenges and bottlenecks your peers face and help to remove blockers where possible to improve delivery
- Coordinate with a broad range of Agile tech teams including Engineering, Data, Support, Info-Sec, QA and more.
- Work with Heads of and Directors to ensure the WHAT we're doing, WHY we're doing it and HOW we're going to do it are understood, agreed and executed effectively
- Mobilize the necessary resource teams so that deliverables can be actioned, both internal teams and external partners
- Manage and own the supplier relationship - holding to account on cost, quality, efficiency and assess future suppliers
- Lead team to success on a broad spectrum of bespoke software/tech projects
IT Project Manager
United Kingdom - London
to £45K per Year
... Read more
IT Project Manager
Coulsdon/Croydon, United Kingdom
£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking for a fast-paced project manager to join a growing team. Our partners deliver digital healthcare technology. The IT project manager will be responsible for managing an in-house software development team.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Experience with JIRA and working within an agile framework
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.