Latest Enterprise IT & Delivery JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Technology Delivery Manager (Data)
to £95K per Year
ID: data delivery manager
Senior Technology Delivery Manager (Data)... Read more
I am currently seeking a Senior Data Delivery Manager for a permanent opportunity with my client in Hertfordshire.
- £80,000-95,000 + up to 30% annual bonus (very high 10-year average!)
- 7% pension, 25 days holiday + option to buy & sell
- Share option scheme (Buy as You Earn and Save as You Earn Share Scheme)
- Additional Flexible Benefits Offering via salary sacrifice such medical, dental, and more
When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can compete. This £6 billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & 8th largest globally and their systems are used by over 240 million people a year, with 25 million unique visitors a month. With a substantial investment into their data function it is an exciting time to join and contribute to the delivery of cutting-edge solutions, as well help them grow for their 10th consecutive year! One of their biggest quests is to become the leading data driven company in their industry.
- Contribute to defining the data technology strategy bearing in mind people, products and processes
- Deliver technical solutions through design, build, test, release and support
- Management of in-house data delivery team members including Business Analysts and Data Architects
- Act as the point of contact for Programme and Project Managers in relation to data delivery
- Actively participate in the management community - sharing and re-applying skills & knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Take responsibility for delivering within agreed timescales and budgets
- Proven portfolio and financial management experience, gained in a data/analytics environment
- Solid understanding of Big Data and Business Intelligence platforms and tools
- A successful track record working with technical teams including Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to deliver change at an enterprise level
- In depth understanding of data principles e.g. different life cycle models, structured methodologies, coding standards, their importance and the benefits they bring
- Experienced in management and influencing in a matrix organisation
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience of management in an agile environment working with architecture, development and testing teams and with a sound understanding of SDLC
- Ability to understand and challenge the architecture and implementation when needed
- A good knowledge and understanding of total cost of ownership of IT assets and functions and the ability to present and manage trade-offs
- Can command respect such that they can successfully challenge the status quo
- The ability to form strong, mutual and professional business relationships with external partners and suppliers
- Ideally a hands-on background
Sitecore Technical Lead
to £550.00 per Year
6 month contract... Read more
Sitecore Technical Lead
£550 per day/6 month contract
Highly skilled technical lead/architect required to lead an engineering team working to further develop Sitecore Capability.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Leading and mentoring a team of engineers providing feedback on design and code quality.
- Working collaboratively with engineering, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure services are built with security, scalability, reliability and observability in mind.
- Support our digital platforms, ensuring we maintain high standards for availability and performance.
You will need to have:
- Experience with Sitecore v9 and be Sitecore Certified
- Familiarity with Azure cloud platform; experience of deploying Sitecore PaaS applications is highly desirable!
- Proven background with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) systems (e.g. Team City, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps) and related practices
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef and Cloud Formation) and Infrastructure as Code (IAC) approaches
- Proficiency with .Net and advanced programming techniques/methodologies