Enhance your career journey within the architecture & delivery sector
An in-demand role within the IT & digital space, the ability to connect business needs to technology architecture, strategy, and resources is fundamental to success. As technology evolves, it takes a keen eye to deliver solutions that work for both the business and the customer.
Our specialist recruitment consultants are here to help if a new architecture & delivery job is on your horizon. Explore the latest opportunities and get in touch.
Latest Architecture & Delivery Jobs
Service Manager - ERP HR/Payroll
United Kingdom - Sandy
to £75K per Year
... Read more
Role: Service Manager - ERP HR/Payroll
Location: Remote - Office in Northamptonshire
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 DOE + £6,000 Car Allowance
My client, an industry-leading civil engineering company, is searching for an experienced service manager for the HR and Payroll module of their ERP system (Oracle). They are looking for an individual to own the delivery of quality IT services for the module, managing both an internal team and third-party vendors.
This role will see you managing software lifecycle changes and collaborating with HR to understand the requirements of the system and ensure ERP Payroll IT services are providing the utmost value possible to the organisation.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Working in tandem with HR to understand how the business works, key drivers and common issues and developing service delivery models to maximise the productivity and value of the ERP HR/Payroll IT Services
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, business forecasters and planners to ensure IT services are understood, properly utilised and budgeted across the organisation
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of the ERP including identifying and resolving any issues and guaranteeing the deployment process is followed by both internal and external stakeholders
- Be integral in driving ERP improvement processes according to the needs of all stakeholders
- Developing meaningful relationships with vendors, third-party service providers and internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, the CIO office, heads of IT, other service owners and service performance managers
- Understanding and anticipating the needs of IT service consumers
- Visiting suppliers and vendors when necessary
A bit about you:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to effectively manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing an IT team - Ideally in a matrix organisation structure
- Familiar with strategic planning, preferably in IT transformational projects
- Able to prioritise conflicting demands/projects as well as strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Previous experience working in an integrated, multi-vendor, service environment
- An expert in service management standards such as ITIL and SIAM
- Highly competent in ITSM, DevOps, InfraOps and Service Ops for agility