Latest Architecture & Delivery JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £610.00 per Day
Local Government... Read more
Please note you must have experience in the public sector and shared services, ideally understands local government.
As the Solutions Architect, you will act as the gatekeeper for all technical design authority decisions. You will work with all relevant ICT staff to support and challenge the technical design of new and existing systems to meet the needs of the ICT Service’s customers. You will have full accountability for the development, ownership, delivery, and support of an Enterprise Architecture.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Work to agreed objectives with full responsibility for quality of work performance, both as a manager and as a technical specialist.
- Review all technical designs and provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Plan, schedule and monitor work in a systematic and analytical manner within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for providing advice on the use of the ICT environment to ICT staff and business users and for determining the standards to which operating systems and software must comply.
- Ensure all key processes for the team are documented and owned, and establish and embed a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Develop partnerships with internal and external customers, service managers and external agencies and organisations engendering a culture of genuine partnership and supporting their needs to achieve the objectives of the ICT Service.
- Attend and present reports to Management Boards, Senior Management and Programme Steering Groups as and when required and in particular to report operational and corporate risks arising from changes to design principles.
- Identify options, costs, issues and risks for business stakeholders and make recommendations. Implement and maintain all required architecture governance.
Analytical Skills: Demonstrates highly developed analytical skills that enable the effective management of strategic and operational risks, maximising opportunities and decision making.
Planning and Organising: Ability to manage a complex range of functions and manage multiple priorities with confidence.
Change Management: Ability to control numerous projects simultaneously to budget and deadline, whilst maintaining excellent quality control and working with a wide range of partners.
Problem Solving and Decision Making: Ability to react to immediate problems of a highly complex nature with associated risk factors and deliver pragmatic solutions sometimes under extreme pressure.
Strategic Thinking: Ability to identify patterns, trends and long term possibilities; can create and shape a vision of the future that fits in with the Council’s long term objectives and is able to articulate strategy to a wider audience.
- Qualified to ITIL foundation, or willing to work towards.
- Prince2 Practitioner level or equivalent in a structured project management methodology
- Understanding of the relevant legislative framework and professional standards both within the ICT industry and in particular to a local authority.
Working knowledge of at least 3 of the following areas
Information and Data Management, System Design and Development, Security, Application Management, ERP systems, Email systems, AD, Networks, Storage and Backup, OS, Database Management and Microsoft Solutions. • Demonstrable evidence of producing high-quality technical documentation.
Business Development Consultant
to £55K per Year
Internal role at TechNET Digital... Read more
Title: Business Development Consultant
Reporting to: Business Development Director
To identify and secure new job opportunities for TechNET IT’s Client Service Team on either a permanent or contract basis.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
Approx daily breakdown
TechNET IT Directors
TechNET IT Managers
All other TechNET IT consultants and administrators
All other TechNET IT employees
Any client of TechNET IT
All candidates and applicants.
Any suppliers to TechNET IT
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Team Leader/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and relevant employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team of consultants reporting to the Managing Consultant in the same functional area.
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required.
IT Recruitment Consultant
to £25K per Year
Trainee - Senior £40-70k OTE... Read more
IT Recruitment Consultant
If you are ready to work in an enriched, core effort focussed environment with significant support to build your desk and enjoy a balance between work and life then this is the right opportunity for you.
The option to work remote for some of the working week also exists.
A disruptive, forward thinking agency formed in 2001 with over 25 years IT recruitment experience. TechNET IT currently has 4 distinctive brands covering all markets namely TechNET IT, TechNET Digital, TechNET CxO and TechNET Immersive.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive commission Structure
- Incentive trips (UK, European and Worldwide)
- Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym
- Subsidised (Dental, Physio, Prescriptions and Chiropractor)
- Flexi Working Hours
- Potential for remote working
Focusing on developing business both new and existing clients, you will be expected to engage and grow new and existing accounts which require an enhanced level customer service, as well as some prospects or 'developing’ accounts. Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
Working towards a monthly GP target which will be set in conjunction with your account base.
Engage new clients with a consistent message regarding your capabilities.
Cross selling additional services
Grow profitably with existing accounts
Proactively attain customer and market knowledge
Maintain a high-profile presence in the account driving towards a long-term commercial partnership.
Working in a dual desk environment you will be expected to focus on the mainland European markets within the Sales and IT market with focus on the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. Working with new and existing accounts, the successful candidate will have experience of developing accounts to engage with new business areas and contacts. The primary role is to develop and establish relationships with hiring managers and client contacts to nurture the accounts, improve conversion of placements. With an industry renowned name and a track record of providing fantastic service to their customers this is the perfect opportunity to join a company where you can truly grow as an individual and as a recruitment professional within the European territory.
Specialising in both contract and permanent recruitment across offices in Milton Keynes and Maidenhead, TechNET already have a significant footprint within the UK market and as a result we are expanding the Maidenhead office to extend our reach into the European market.
- 12 months+ experience of working within IT or Sales recruitment industry as an account manager/account development consultant and/or in a 360 capacity.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing contacts to expand sales
- Experience of developing and enhancing new revenue streams from existing business
- Proven track record of working towards / exceeding sales targets
- Results / achievement orientated - quality driven
- Customer sales and service orientation
- Persistent, driven - demonstrates core sales behaviours consistently
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise effectively Excellent communication skills