TechNET Digital now has offices in Cheltenham, London, Bracknell and Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our recruitment teams are comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant or recent graduate, TechNET Digital could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
Recruitment roles are focused on new business development, with consultants required to build their own desk around a specific vertical market in the Digital industry. These roles are primarily phone based, though all consultants are encouraged to develop client relationships on a face to face basis.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET Digital offers:
Find out what it is like to work for TechNET Digital.
Current vacancies at TechNET Digital Recruitment
Lead Python & DevOps Developer
to £75K per Year
ID: Lead Python & DevOps
Lead Python & DevOps Developer... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Python & DevOps Developer for a permanent and mainly remote opportunity. This organisation is a leading research provider using real time analysis of visual intelligence to encourage better and more informed business decisions, reducing risk and uncertainty.
The Lead Python & DevOps Developer will lead the software / analytics team, steer technical strategies and contribute to the ongoing improvement of data processing and delivery pipelines in addition to supporting the analysis and delivery of data / insights to clients. These include state of the art products that provide valuable insights to property, retail, insurance and finance sectors.
As a Lead / Senior Python & DevOps Developer you will possess strong skills in Linux (Ubuntu) and ideally knowledge of Data science and Machine Learning
- Managing a small team consisting of Web Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and a DevOps Engineer
- Support the business through the development of technical strategies
- Ongoing development and support of Python related products, adhering to coding standards including GUI applications and DevOps scrips
- Supporting and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) infrastructure and servers
- Overall tech support to the business if required
- Ideally contribute to Data Science and Machine Learning activities
- Experience in managing small technical teams
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Expert knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Track record of working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other platforms such as AWS / Azure
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience in Data Science
- Node.JS exposure
- Understanding of HTTP
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Remote working / Home working
Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
to £60K per Year
Marketing Operations Manager with strong Analytics... Read more
Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager - Maidenhead - Circa 55k
A well established organisation in the Tech sector have seen huge growth even during the pandemic and are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is analytically focused. You'll liaise with Sales to increase quality and quantity of MQL/SQLs and assist with strategy. The role is green-field so you can grow a team alongside you and have your say with the platforms/processes are used.
- Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua/Hubspot (B2B Marketing Automation)
- Lead Scoring/Nurturing
- Campaign Analysis and Reporting to help strategise
- Tableau and Excel
- Segmentation, A/B testing
- Stakeholder or client management beneficial but not needed
Data Systems Manager
to £37K per Month
Data Systems Manager... Read more
I am currently seeking a Data Systems Manager for an FTC opportunity to work remotely.
My client is a global provider of management solutions that help vulnerable communities continue to improve their local economy through effective conservation management.
The Data Systems Manager will support the business and its subsidiaries in the development of data collection, management and visualisation systems to steer and improve decision making for end-users.
The successful Data Systems Manager will be able to work effectively with stakeholders / end-users in the UK and overseas through the presentation of accurate and meaningful insights.
For the foreseeable future this role will be 100% remote but may involve some overseas travel in the future.
- Experience with an array of data and CRM systems
- Strong hands-one background in SQL
- Ability to work with a wide range of data including; quantitative, qualitative and spatial data
- Exposure to visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Ability to articulate results technical and non-technical staff
Full Stack PHP Developer
to €4.2K per Month
Cool Creative Studio!... Read more
- Are you a Full-Stack PHP Developer with 3+ years of experience?
- Are you super creative and work well with design teams?
- Have strong experience coding responsive and interactive websites?
- Keen to join an amazing creative studio with cool people?
**IF YOU HAVE A PORTFOLIO TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THIS**
The company: A bold creative studio offering a range of services across branding, creative digital solutions and next-generation digital marketing platforms.
Clients include major global brands boasting amazing websites, right down to small brands working on next-generation animation and interactive content.
Our work is HIGHLY unique and sets us apart from our rivals. We have a super cool team with some very creative minds.
What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be someone that has current or past experience working for a creative/digital agency.
- You'll have experience working on a range of cutting edge responsive websites and understand technology trends
- You'll be creative and aware of not just your code, but also your UI visuals.
- Able to work seamlessly with UI and UX Designers, often getting involved with wireframes or mock-ups
- Someone that can demonstrate a strong portfolio of work OR good client URLs to showcase your work
Experience & Skills Needed:
- At least 3 years of PHP web development (framework experience is a bonus)
- MUST have worked with interactive and responsive websites
- No stranger to a fast-paced agency environment working in Agile