TechNET Digital now has offices in Cheltenham, London, Bracknell and Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our recruitment teams are comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant or recent graduate, TechNET Digital could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
Recruitment roles are focused on new business development, with consultants required to build their own desk around a specific vertical market in the Digital industry. These roles are primarily phone based, though all consultants are encouraged to develop client relationships on a face to face basis.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET Digital offers:
Find out what it is like to work for TechNET Digital.
Current vacancies at TechNET Digital Recruitment
Software Engineers (Mid to Snr)
to £100K per Year
Developers of Critical Software and Infrastructure for the Emergency Services... Read more
Position: Software Engineers (Mid to Snr)
Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 (DOE)
Please note due to the awesome work my clients do with the emergency services all employees must go through police vetting; this means they cannot accept applicants that do not have the last 3 years continuous residency in the UK. We cannot offer visa sponsorship.
Software Engineer needed to join a fast-paced company that is one of the leading tech businesses that develop critical software and infrastructure for the emergency services and public safety control rooms.
As the Software Engineer you will be working within a Scrum team to analyse, design and develop software components to ensure my clients products enable the emergency services to continue with their amazing work. You will get the support, encouragement and training to flourish in your career.
What you will do doing:
- Continuous inspection and adaption of the development process
- Coding of individual software modules or programs
- Working closely with colleagues to share expertise and find creative solutions to technical problems
- Taking part in reviews of software items at all stages of development (Pull requests)
- A typical tech stack here is – TFS, Git, C#, WPF, REST, SOAP, SQL
- Qualified in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Passionate about coding, software and technology
- C#, C++, TDD, BDD, Delphi would be advantageous
- Recognition: Enjoy Employee of the Month & Team of the year.
- Flexible Employment: Flexible core hours to suit busy Lives.
- Wellness: Offering Wellness sessions along with Participating in Wellness week.
- Pension: Full & Comprehensive Pension.
- Food & Drink: Tea, Coffee & Juice provided.
- Continued Learning: Learning & Development Budgets, Plus regular offsite training days.
- Plus many more!
UC Support Engineer - Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business
Remote UC Support Engineer - Perm OR Contract... Read more
Role: UC Support Engineer – Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
My client, a leading Unified Communications provider, is currently looking for an experienced specialist UC Support Engineer with a focus on Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business to join their growing support team working remotely. This organisation is really flourishing in the current climate and needs driven, technically astute heads to join their high-performing team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an IT services support environment
- Proven experience providing technical support with O365, Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), Skype for Business (SfB), and any Voice knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientated
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Additional language skills would be beneficial
Marketing Automation Executive
to £35K per Year
Marketing Automation Executive - Eloqua - London... Read more
Marketing Automation Executive - Eloqua - London
Salary: Circa £33,000 but higher or lower absolutely fine
My client are an exciting business that continue to grow and have a newly created role for an Eloqua super-user.
A bit about you:
The ideal candidate for this role will be talented, enthusiastic, focused, have an eye for detail and professional. You’ll be keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things with Marketing Automation programmes, triggers, lead scoring/nurturing, segmentation, A/B testing, HTML and more
The techy bit... we need you to be great at:
- Eloqua experience for automation programmes, triggers and lead scoring/nurturing etc
- Campaign lifeycle from end to end
- Segmentation, A/B testing
- Campaign Analysis
Even if you fit just outside these requirements, drop me a call/email and we can discuss suitability
to £75K per Year
JUNIOR / MID / SENIOR ENGINEERS NEEDED... Read more
This is the opportunity to work with a leading Grow-up who specialise in fine-tuning your Dog's food using first-class algorithms.
- Play an active role as part of a team that is defining and delivering a data infrastructure architecture plan which builds the capability we need for the coming years. That will involve bringing online new storage and warehousing solutions, devising where and when to bring streaming and real-time analytics into the picture.
- Build scalable platforms.
- You'll always be looking for ways to improve the reliability and monitoring of our current stack (based mostly on Python, Airflow, MySQL, Snowflake & dbt - all running in the cloud on AWS).
- You will work with the Data team to make sure we level up to collect and store every useful data point and help get the results of the analysis into as many places as possible
- Work collaboratively with the team, Analysts, Data Scientists and Developers on how to best make use of data infrastructure and how to efficiently deal with large amounts of data.
What they are offering:
Work in an office full of dogs, with a team full of ideas. Plus these awesome benefits:
- Reward - We offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
- Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
- Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
- Time-out – 25 days’ paid holiday which will increase to 26 on your 2nd year anniversary and 27 on your 3rd year anniversary, plus an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year, we'll also give you a day off each year to volunteer in your community
- Family - Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Interest-free loan to help you with your rental flat deposit
- Eat – Free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, we have a special breakfast on Fridays!
- Social – Regular team and social events
- Health– Discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
- Pension - Pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
- Travel – Interest-free season ticket loan and bike to work scheme
Have a dog? They’ll get some benefits too:
- Free products – all products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
- Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
- Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
- Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell