TechNET Digital now has offices in Cheltenham, London, Bracknell and Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our recruitment teams are comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant or recent graduate, TechNET Digital could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
Recruitment roles are focused on new business development, with consultants required to build their own desk around a specific vertical market in the Digital industry. These roles are primarily phone based, though all consultants are encouraged to develop client relationships on a face to face basis.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET Digital offers:
Find out what it is like to work for TechNET Digital.
Current vacancies at TechNET Digital Recruitment
to £50K per Year
Product Owner... Read more
Up to £50,000
Product Owner required to join an innovative and lively Fintech Company who are disrupting banking as we know it. With software at the core of everything they do they need a Product Owner who can be the bridge between development teams and business stakeholders to deliver world class features to the platform.
Some of what you will be doing:
Building relationships with business stakeholders and empathising with their wants and needs
Managing and prioritising the product backlog
Balancing sometimes conflicting needs of various stakeholders to provide the feature team with clear direction
Working with stakeholders and engineers to define user stories and produce acceptance criteria
Communicating the expected business value of user stories to the engineers to provide context and direction
Splitting large features/epics into small iterative deliverables in order to maximise delivery of business value
Managing and facilitating user acceptance testing
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience as a Product Owner
- Have excellent communications skills and a confident approach to dealing with all levels of stakeholders
- Be innovative and ambitious
- Have some interest or experience in Financial Services
It would be great if you also had:
- A technical background
- Knowledge of Jira
- Experience of BDD
In return you will get a great worklife balance, all the usual benefits and the opportunity to be part of a truly different fintech company with a friendly and supportive team.
Oracle Systems Analyst; E-Business Suite (EBS)
to £45K per Year
ID: Oracle Systems Analyst; E-Business Suite (EBS)
Oracle Systems Analyst; E-Business Suite (EBS)... Read more
I am currently seeking an Oracle Systems Analyst for a permanent opportunity with client in Northamptonshire. The role is currently 100% remote until at least summer and will require 2 days a week onsite post COVID.
The Oracle Systems Analyst (EBS) will work in the HR Systems team and will maximise the use of HR systems through improving data quality and streamlining processes. You will ensure that all changes are documented and communicated with stakeholders / users and contribute to user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts.
- Act as the bridge between all teams in the HR Centre and be the “go-to” for all things Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) related
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to encourage the adoption and proper use of the suite.
- Perform data uploads into Oracle when needed and assist other team members across the HR Centre with support issues.
- Play a key role in in developing UAT strategies
- Proven HR and Payroll knowledge and experience with Oracle e-Business (EBS) suite.
- Proficient in Office 365 with Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Taleo would be beneficial.
- Experience of using a call logging system like Oracle Service Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Demonstrate an aptitude to understand the business requirements and respond in a timely manner.
- Experience in producing clear requirements documentation and associated plans for testing.
Creative & Content Manager
to £80K per Year
REMOTE - Major Global Brand!... Read more
Creative and Content Lead ( AKA Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer)
Package: £60-80k + benefits
Location: 100% remote
The Creative & Content Lead acts as a hands-on motivator for the whole Creative and Content team and is primarily accountable for executing brand visions by capitalizing on their extensive marketing and creative expertise and providing creative direction across Category, and Market Insight.
You will form part of the Marketing Leadership team and will lead your team to success whilst working in harmony with Market Activation Director, Market Leads, Direct to Consumer leads and so on.
You will truly understand of the importance creativity and content plays in 360-degree media campaigns, as well as D2C processes and best practice. Naturally, you will translate marketing goals into strategic objectives and manage the creative process from concept through to production and execution.
Key Areas Of The Role:
- Creative - Direction/Concepts
- Strategic - Processes/Core Strategies/Perspective
- Team Mgmt - Lead Creative Team (Motivate), Create Culture, Understand interaction between other teams, stakeholder mgmt.
- Considerable exposure within a Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer, or similar position
- Agency, Consultancy, or client-side marketing team background
- Commercial awareness of how a business works before changes can be made
- Leading and building creative teams
- Strategic expertise and vision, able to present ideas and manage business objectives
- A credible portfolio is ideal! (we look for scale, brands, creative execution, and craft/vision)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
to £40K per Year
Awesome FinTech SME - 100%% remote... Read more
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 SPECIALIST
- Are you a Dynamics 365 specialist?
- Keen to take ownership of the Dynamics 365 domain?
- Fancy working within a well-run SME in the exciting FinTech scene?
- Customising & integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems
- Taking the lead and driving CRM development
- Competent working with technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Well versed in Dynamics 365 licensing
- Azure, Office 365, Power BI, SharePoint, Click Dimensions
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 5 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
Your mission & responsibilities:
- Dynamics 365 has become a fundamental component of the business processes and so a specialist is required to help us unleash its full potential and integrate it with other built and COTS platforms.
- As integration increases so will the complexities and challenges within the role and so it's safe to say no 2 days will be the same and the learning opportunity will be rewarding.
- Currently, there is no owner of CRM within either the dev team or business, so this is a great opportunity to mould this area into your own and have complete autonomy. Fundamentally you will own the relationship and link between technology and CRM as well as Click Dimensions.
- You'll be fully immersed in the areas of the CRM that are fully utilised, including client & lead tracking, Marketing & email automation, lead and client data storage, business processes and also flows.
- From a technical point of view you will be owning the creation and maintenance of custom entities, as well as managing and monitoring workflows and business process flows.
- Managing testing and promotion from sandbox to live.
- Working with dev' teams to build custom fields and entities as required to interact with both technical and business requirements
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive, and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system
Package: Approx. £35-40K + long term future share options, pension, flexible working, state of the art laptop + one of the smartest teams around!