‹ Back to search results
Programmatic Performance Director
United Kingdom - London
Programmatic Lead required to join a fast-growing marketing data analytics and ad tech company based in London to take ownership of the programmatic campaign service offering across the business. You will be leading the strategy, productisation, process, and overall scalability of the programmatic service offering.
This is a new role within the senior core leadership team, and they are looking for someone who is motivated to step up to a senior role dealing with a variety of intricate challenges in a rapidly scaling organisation with unlimited potential.
- Forming and upkeeping a deep understanding of the technology and service offering
- Full ownership of the Programmatic team and product offering
- Directing and assisting the Programmatic AdOps team
- Cooperating effectively with the tech and data teams
- Develop the programmatic capabilities of all the technology and processes
- Contribute to the managed service product framing and strategy
- Developing and implementing high performing systems and processes ensuring scalability
- Advising on pitches and client meetings
- Leading and managing a team
- Great experience in Programmatic buying
(Preferably within a media agency/programmatic service)
- Great knowledge of campaign delivery, KPI’s, Audits and support across RFPs
- Strong experience designing and implementing processes and workflows for scalability.
- Googles DV360
- The Trade Desk