‹ Back to search results
Lead Infrastructure Developer
United Kingdom - High Wycombe
to £450.00 per Day
Role: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Semi remote, High Wycombe
Rate: Up to £450p/d Outside IR35
I am currently partnered with a highly established retail organisation that are looking to onboard an experienced Lead Infrastructure Engineer to come in and be the technical expert within the Support and infrastructure team across the network, servers, and Microsoft suite.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering the organisations Windows environment, server infrastructure and AD structure.
- To be the main contact for 3rd line support for the support team, covering all aspects of network and security issues and windows in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the infrastructure interface works smoothly whilst implementing new systems.
- To assist the Systems Support Manager in any training or coaching of the Systems Support team.
- To manage relationships with third party supply/vendors
Skills and Qualifications
- To have experience with retail or FMCG
- Previous experience of working within a 3rd line Windows infrastructure support role.
- History of administrating Cisco switches and ASA firewalls
- Knowledge of Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MSCA, MCSE
- To embrace a fast-paced environment
- Have strong communication skills.