‹ Back to search results
Azure DevOps Engineer
Role: Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
Day Rate: DOE
Contract: 6 months (Opportunity to go perm)
- Are you a DevOps Engineer with a Professional, positive can-do attitude?
- Do you have Experience with the SOLID Principles?
- Do you have working experience with Azure?
- If so, keep reading on.
A Global Healthcare technology company that has won multiple awards are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team to be part of an exciting transition and digital transformation. You will be working and supporting multiple product teams and will be reporting to the Enterprise Architect.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You will be developing & maintaining the test automation environments for QA & Dev.
- You will be creating, designing & running the cloud infrastructure using SOLID principles.
- You will be performing a review of the technical designs of both IT infrastructure & software.
- You will be managing the full lifecycle of numerous cloud environments in addition to on-premises, HPC facilities.
- You will promote DevOps principles & help coach the product teams.
- You will be performing QA on Pre-existing infrastructure & related processes.
- You will be performing software updates to Azure Marketplace.
- You will help by providing support to delivery teams to maximize efficiency.
Ideally, your skills & Experience will include:
- An excellent understanding of Azure & related Certifications AZ -104, AZ-900, AZ-400.
- A strong knowledge & understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- A strong knowledge of Linux based systems.
- A strong Knowledge of Containers & Container Orchestration. (Kubernetes or Docker)
- Scripting experience with C# /Python & using web frameworks.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform & ARM templates
- Experience in an Agile Methodology.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines.
- Knowledge of Dashboards with PowerBI or Grafana.