‹ Back to search results
Senior Frontend QA Automation Engineer
Germany - Berlin
Senior Frontend QA Automation Engineer to join a leading game developer within their newly formed QA Engineering Department, focusing on software quality and QA craft development.
You will be passionate for games with an understanding of the industry and gaming trends. You will work within a game team on story-driven casual games, working on cross team projects, ensuring releases go smoothly and improving product quality.
- Implementing the QA automation strategy to improve software quality
- Collaborating with development teams supporting overall software quality
- Building automation testing frameworks to develop automated tests for new features and live operations
- Carry out code reviews and participate in the full development cycle
- Ideally 7+ years of experience as a QA Test Engineer or similar role within the game industry
- Experience working with the unity game engine, and how to implement features with C#
- Experience writing unit and integration tests using frameworks such as NUnit
- A strong passion for games
- Curiosity for complex systems and enjoy sharing your knowledge