‹ Back to search results
IT Recruitment Consultant
to £70K per Year
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Dependent on experience
To be considered for the role you need to have:
- 3+ years recruitment experience within tech/software development
- Must have been successful within a 360 role - credibility is key
- Highly knowledgeable within your vertical market
Who are we?
- We're the digital arm of the TechNET IT Group with 20 years of trading history and are lucky enough to be partnered with incredible clients around the world, from embryonic start-ups right through to major blue-chips and household brands.
- We're a boutique SME agency, not an old school corporate ad you'll be surprised just how differently we do things.
- We're incredibly down to earth people who care about one thing - how we can all be successful.
- Expect to join a team who are passionate, outgoing, respectful, and collaborative who will go out of their way to help you succeed. This isn't cut-throat, much the opposite!
- As a business, we're all about fairness and giving everyone in the business a say about decisions that are made so that you have a voice and input, and we encourage ideas wherever possible.
- Our goal is to manage you in and up as quickly as possible.
- We have a tonne of knowledge within the business with many consultants having 5-10 years of experience and likewise, all the benefits from a larger recruitment group such as operations, marketing, L&D & finance. Needless to say, our process is as refined as it gets.
Technology & Tools?
- We believe tech is fundamental to staying ahead of the competition & so our tech stack constantly evolves. We are way ahead of most agencies and you'll be amazed how deep our tools go, and how many hours we save you each day.
- We have LinkedIn Premium accounts per consultant, a modern and usable database with LinkedIn parsing integration, AI tools for 24/7 candidate pipelining, automation platforms, BD campaign tools, colleagues who can X-ray search and dive into GitHub, plus a marketing team that share your content with over 50,000 of our followers.
What's in it for you?
- Growth - The opportunity to work with a very talented team and learn new things
- Flexibility - Option to run a perm, contract, or hybrid desk (UK, USA, or Europe)
- Progression - A clear, defined, and genuine route for progression - you're in control of your career
- Autonomy - you'll have input into the business and be listened to about your ideas
- Tech - All the tools you need to make it happen!
- Value - You'll feel valued & respected from day one. Period.
- Commission - One of the best structures outside of London with numerous perks, trips & bonuses
If you're interested, then apply & should your application be a good match we'll get in touch!