‹ Back to search results
Business Intelligence (BI) & ERP Systems Manager
to £45K per Year
I am currently seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) / ERP Systems Manager for a permanent opportunity with my client in Reading.
This organisation is a specialist importer and distributor of niche consumer goods that are enjoyed by an array of chains in the UK and abroad.
The BI and ERP Systems Manager will take responsibility for the ongoing management, maintenance and support of ERP / BI Systems. The successful candidate will be the “go to” for all things related to the systems and will also take responsibility for steering the technical direction and strategy.
- Management, development and support of the ERP System
- Management, development and support of the Business Intelligence System
- Engagement with 3rd party vendors
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the systems
- Developing reports in SQL
- User training and support
- Hands on experience with Business Intelligence & ERP Systems
- Track record with the MSBI Stack – SSRS, SSIS
- Proficiency in T-SQL
- Knowledge of networking, virtualisation and CRM systems
- Ability to have technical and non-technical conversations with stakeholders