Our long-awaited Salary & Insights Guide is finally here!
We believe our carefully curated guide provides clients with top-of-the-line talent and provides our Industry-leading consultants with the best knowledge, news, and insights possible.
This information is brought to you by hundreds of hours of in-house research conducted over countless months speaking to 1,000’s people across the country. The survey is in comparison to our 2020 version making it even more comprehensive than the last!
We believe the IT industry shouldn’t just revolve around London and so neither did our survey!
Not only did we dedicate time looking at North, South, East & West locations but we also investigated categories such as permanent professionals/career contractors/freelancers, business & manager hiring FAQs, gender equality, juniors, and seniors.
So, whether you’re looking for your next job, weighing up a crucial promotion, hiring within your team or just keen to see what’s going on in the market, we’re confident the information we’ve provided will come in handy 😊.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Our annual salary survey across every major job type within the digital space.
- Salary insights for all key industry positions, from Software Engineers & UI/UX Designers, through to Solution Architects & Delivery Managers, we’ve covered it, showing which job salaries have increased and which have not.
- The impact of Covid-19. For example, shifts in salary expectations and how the pandemic has shaped the working world in response to remote work and hiring.
- Mental health is wealth in the workplace. We consider factors such as overtime, work-life balance, and ways to achieve happiness as a business.
- Top tips and tricks for hiring managers to keep you up to speed every step of the way.
- Key insights: Age and gender equality in the Digital Industry.
- The dream role wish list – a must when you’re seeking a new position.