‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - poole
to £70K per Year
- Are you a whiz with Android development, either with Java or Kotlin?
- Do you to work with one of the worlds pioneers within the cosmetics industry?
- Want to work remote within a super collaborative engineering team?
Once a family ran business, they still retain the ‘family’ culture and have a collaborative approach to development – who want the team to both enjoy and challenge themselves. Even going so far as to say “teach us what we don’t know!”
Fully remote, with the option of working from the offices in Poole and Soho every now and then – but only if you want to!
Paying up to £70k DOE, I am looking for a passionate Android developer, with experience using either Java or Kotlin within Android SDK to join one of the largest cosmetics companies in Europe.
Day to day, you’ll be working on one of their newest ventures, which so far has been a far biggest success than anyone anticipated! You’ll be designing and building out the application which has a global reach currently. You’ll also be coaching and sharing your skills with other likeminded developers.
- Have extensive experience with the Android SDK with a comprehensive understanding of the application lifecycle, and OS integration
- Cloud experience such as GCP
- Experience with Git and Git-flow
- Experience with Java and Kotlin and global software deployment tools such as Google Play and Scalefusion.
- Are able to build RESTful JSON Web APIs and using networking libraries to integrate this with applications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- You have knowledge and experience with CI pipelines such as GitLab/Bitrise/Jenkins etc.
So, What’s in it for You?
- A salary of up to £70,000 DOE
- Discretionary and profit-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Day off for weekday birthdays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted rail and bus season tickets
- Employee assistance programme
- 6 months’ full pay for parental leave (primary caregiver)
- Financial childcare support on return to work
- Flexible working
- Support groups, film nights, yoga and meditation sessions and more...
Like what you've read? Hit that 'APPLY' button, and let's get a conversation going!